Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Deconstructor Helios' Weapon Is Melee, Why Does It Shows Ranged Weapon Atributes?

.Talia.

Maybe that's why Pressure Point and Spoiled Strike don't seem to change its damage. 

If Deconstructor is a glaive/kestrel, shouldn't it have charge attack atributes?

Its weird because Fury increases "Attack Speed" which is a melee atribute, but the Deconstructor have "Fire Rate" which is a ranged weapon atribute. And Fury changes that value.

Reload Time? Magazine? I thought it was a melee weapon. This weapon have Rifle/Pistol atributes.

You guys made a ranged rifle/pistol weapon, as far as atributes goes, but enabled the use of melee mods on it.

Edited by RexSol

Yes, its a glaive, that uses melee mods, but have range weapon atributes (like rifles and pistols)

Read what i said in the OP.

A glaive have melee atributes: Charge attack damage, Charge attack speed, etc.

Not Reload Time or Magazine Size.

Maybe that's why some melee mods are not affecting it. They made it as a rifle/pistol weapon, and not a melee weapon.

Edited by RexSol

I am sure the attributes and the melee mods will be addressed in an upcoming hotfix... it is definitely a melee attack. A similar issue happened with the Drakgoon on it's release but it was fixed. If you really want to open a ticket about it.

Edited by Nkomo-Sama

I agree, i hope this will get hotfixed.

If its a melee weapon, then make it have melee atributes!!

Otherwise its mods won't work as intended.

How you put melee mods on a weapon with rifle/pistol atributes?!

Its bound to have errors and conflicts. Of course some things will not work as intended like this.

Edited by RexSol

I just don't get it.... at all.

Release a Melee sentinel weapon just before Melee 2.0 drops (presumably).

So that is a sentinel weapon we cannot equip if we want to use any of our melee mods on our melee weapons?

The only way I see this working is if charge builds become completely irrelevant in Melee 2.0, then we can stick all the charge mods on the sentinel weapon.

I just don't get it.... at all.

Release a Melee sentinel weapon just before Melee 2.0 drops (presumably).

So that is a sentinel weapon we cannot equip if we want to use any of our melee mods on our melee weapons?

The only way I see this working is if charge builds become completely irrelevant in Melee 2.0, then we can stick all the charge mods on the sentinel weapon.

Who keeps saying this thing charges up? It is referred to like a glaive or what not because it is a melee weapon that is thrown and returns... I don't think it has been confirmed that it is a charged attack. If that was the case then yes by all means please let those mods work for this sentinel... it has been said however that when the melee weapon is equipped there will be a quick and a strong attack button so who knows what is happening with charge attacks....never thought about that...  ( ~_`) hmmmmm....

edit: yea.....in order for the thrown melee to be thrown it takes a charge.... I see where the assumption can come from.

Edited by Nkomo-Sama

Who keeps saying this thing charges up? It is referred to like a glaive or what not because it is a melee weapon that is thrown and returns... I don't think it has been confirmed that it is a charged attack. If that was the case then yes by all means please let those mods work for this sentinel... it has been said however that when the melee weapon is equipped there will be a quick and a strong attack button so who knows what is happening with charge attacks....never thought about that...  ( ~_`) hmmmmm....

we ll have a quick and heavy charge atk...

legit