The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question To The Community : What Is Your Most Satisfying Warframe Skill To Use?

Deidaku

oh, well it is a combo of skills :3

Invisibility + Radial Disarm + Decoy

Then having a friend using Vauban Use vortex on the Decoy to create what we call... the bug zapper! :D  All it takes is a Radial Disarm spamming Loki.

Though staying true to the Topic title... if i had to choose one, it would just have to be Ash's Bladestorm, while it 'can' bug out visually sometimes it is so satisfying to cut down 5... 10+ enemy's in cinematic fashion

Nekros' Soul punch- sending an heavy to the roof is sooo fun.

Loki's Switch Teleport- I like to pretend I'm running from a napalm then switch teleport him into his own fireball. saw one catch fire from it once. So lewd.

Booben's Vortex of Doom. 

It is incredibly satisfying watching a pack of ancients have there faces dragged across the ground, only to get stuck into this compressed ball of hate. 

And then suddenly, a rocket comes from across the map killing them. 

Or, Mag's pull. 

Just watching an entire room going flying or being dragged over a hallway. 

I have a thing for watching my enemies face plant. It makes me laugh every.single.time.

Has to be Loki's abilities at the moment. I met the G3 during a solo mission while I was using my Loki. During the almost half a minute I was invisible they just walked around un-alerted. I scanned them and then dropped them with my Brakk one by one without any of them firing a single shot.