Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Being A Rotten Potato...

SilverEliteHD

Yeah well I won't be posting something big here. I just wanted to know... Is stalker being a douchpicklemcgeefarthead to just me? I mean I've already killed him so many times (Last time one hitting him with a Marelok) and he doesn't give me ****. I mean really! The only weapon I have gotten from him is the Despair! It's starting to piss me off but I just wanted to know if anyone else had this problem?

Hell some people who are like rank 10 are still looking for the despair

consider yourself lucky.

My friend is rank 6/7 and has had all three...

I have gotten 3 dread blueprints so far and nothing else.

I've gotten 1 despair blueprint... Only one...

I was extremely lucky. Each drop was one of his weapons i didn't have. My issue is he's too squishy now.

I don't want to say this is all RNG because killing stalker this many times and not getting anything is like the effect of Nekros Terrify ability on the AI. Makes them look $&*&*#(%&. Stalker is either really easy or really hard. With one good weapon you can kill him fast. If you don't have anything good with you then you are pretty much screwed(His bleeding does at least 100+) 

Yeah well I won't be posting something big here. I just wanted to know... Is stalker being a douchpicklemcgeefarthead to just me? I mean I've already killed him so many times (Last time one hitting him with a Marelok) and he doesn't give me ****. I mean really! The only weapon I have gotten from him is the Despair! It's starting to &!$$ me off but I just wanted to know if anyone else had this problem?

I have all three of his weapons, but in the last 6months or so (at least 70 encounters), I have only gotten the dread.  You got the hard to get drop, so feel happy.

i defiantely have the same frustrations as the OP. i have killed him 7 times in the last two weeks and got noting but orokin cells and common mods

Same here.

I do kind of wish he had 100% drop rate, but when I get my Hate I'd rather then get mods instead of constant blueprints...

To love is to accept, not expect.

Love the poor stalker, maybe just maybe he'll give you what you want.

Someday c:

You won't understand if you're single >~>

EDIT : In short, treat him like your boyfriend/girlfriend with body hair. Love conquers all friends.

*floats away*

Edited by Noioiy

Yeah well I won't be posting something big here. I just wanted to know... Is stalker being a douchpicklemcgeefarthead to just me? I mean I've already killed him so many times (Last time one hitting him with a Marelok) and he doesn't give me ****. I mean really! The only weapon I have gotten from him is the Despair! It's starting to &!$$ me off but I just wanted to know if anyone else had this problem?

I'm saying this millions of time since I started the game, and this is the thing which i realized after playing. 'This game is ALL about probablity.'

The Stalker weapon which I desperately wanted was Hate. Actually, hate is the rarest drop among the Stalker weapons. Dread - Common, Despair - Uncommon, Hate - Rare. I got it like 4 months back though (That was the time when I completed Stalker weapon set.)

MR10+

~6 or so Hates (had at least 4 before I got my first Dread)

3 Dreads

No Despair.  Last three encounters (not just me as target) he's dropped nothing but slash dash, but i've been through those streaks many times.

Stuff comes back around eventually.

23 dreads in total 1 despair one hate ( a m8 of mine that just started and was rank 0 got a dread from my kill ^^), i am halfway to mastery 14 (playing since march 2013 but took a 3 month break) and yeah i only found the secondary and melee once XD