The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy 1st Year Anniversary Of Warframe! (The Megathread)

Sebastianx

It's here people! 1 year ago on this faithful day, Warframe entered Open Beta, everyone hasty hasty farming for Saryn, the new Global chat, and of course the new Mod system that we know today...but the most important thing, Tenno! LOTS and LOTS of new Tenno joining our ranks, and I'm sure, that even till this day, a lot of them are still here, trusting in DE to lead this game to even more glory.

So fellow Tenno, let's hope the RNGods will watch over us for the year to come, and may the Lotus be forever by our side.

comic_zps284096c4.png

Edited by Sebastianx

Beau-tiful. Reminiscing on how Warframe was so promising back then, with the potential to become one of the greatest games... The nostalgia. Somehow, on one hand we are happy that we have supported the game and see it nurture. On another hand, we also feel pain at some of the bad decisions made by DE, which threw this game into a whole lot of trouble. But its not too late for salvation...!

Happy birthday, Warframe.

Back to farming guys!

Edited by X3Evanescence

This is a reminder that once upon a time, we were farming Rubedo and Alloy plates to build that last frame part.

Now we have more Rubedo and Alloy plates than you know what to do with, and there are still dozens of prime parts, blueprint drops and RNG-based shenanigans to deal with.

How far we have come indeed. Happy Birthday Warframe.

Woo! It has been a long year, but look how far it has come! I have been here, while the game evolved, and will stay much much longer. I gladly gave money for the founders program, and would again. I gladly buy the Prime access packs, knowing DE will put my money to good use. Here is to another year of fun, and an ever evolving game!!!

Some of my favorite highlights that have come and gone:

Sniper Gorgons and Heks.

The Snipetron and Boar.

Getting a frost prime bp from the fusion moa event and nobody knowing what to do with it.

Vauban's vortex affecting player's gravity.

Stacking Armor Piercing damage because you needed it for everything.

The overpowered nature of the Acrid pre-damage 2.0.

Rubedo and Alloy plates dropping in amounts around 5-20.

The Raptor dropping it's bp's 100 feet in the air where it dies.

Oh yeah, warframe bp's dropping as an item and getting frustrated as hell when they fell into a bottomless pit

A team full of purely pink Rhino's in my first mission.

A defense mission where nothing spawned but rollers for the whole 20 waves.

Clan tech pricing being the same for all regardless of clan size.

The doofy sound effects of the original braton.

And my personal favorite: Fighting a level 127 stalker that was armed with a braton vandal

Happy Birthday Warframe.

We love you.

Edited by SquashSkin

well here's for annother Year of grinding shiet.

Some of my favorite highlights that have come and gone:

Sniper Gorgons and Heks.

The Snipetron and Boar.

Getting a frost prime bp from the fusion moa event and nobody knowing what to do with it.

Vauban's vortex affecting player's gravity.

Stacking Armor Piercing damage because you needed it for everything.

The overpowered nature of the Acrid pre-damage 2.0.

Rubedo and Alloy plates dropping in amounts around 5-20.

The Raptor dropping it's bp's 100 feet in the air where it dies.

Oh yeah, warframe bp's dropping as an item and getting frustrated as hell when they fell into a bottomless pit

A team full of purely pink Rhino's in my first mission.

A defense mission where nothing spawned but rollers for the whole 20 waves.

Clan tech pricing being the same for all regardless of clan size.

The doofy sound effects of the original braton.

And my personal favorite: Fighting a level 127 stalker that was armed with a braton vandal

Happy Birthday Warframe.

We love you.

fading out the forma from void drops

Shady patch notes, which were cryptic at best, lying at worst..

Nerfing rhino.. then buffing it only to nerf it again, then buffing back to OP and leaving there, then giving him +25% speed boost helmet and taking out stats on newer helmets. and special rhino primes golden skin effect bullstacko. TL;DR: F@ck rhino

every nerf from update5 to this day

Yes, Happy Bday indeed: May your Grinding be plenty and Boredom insurmountable.

Edited by Mabswer

It's here people! 1 year ago on this faithful day, Warframe entered Open Beta, everyone hasty hasty farming for Saryn, the new Global chat, and of course the new Mod system that we know today...but the most important thing, Tenno! LOTS and LOTS of new Tenno joining our ranks, and I'm sure, that even till this day, a lot of them are still here, trusting in DE to lead this game to even more glory.

So fellow Tenno, let's hope the RNGods will watch over us for the year to come, and may the Lotus be forever by our side.

comic_zps284096c4.png

Epic ahahah, Happy birthday Warframe!!