The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About T3 Keys Extinction.

ArchPhaeton

"So let's make T3 Keys super rare so there is an actual reason for Prime Access to exist"

This is what I'm perceiving. Used to have a bunch of T3 keys, now you can go Outer Terminus or w/e high tier mission to get a bunch of T2 keys.

What the Hek happened here? People are giving up on farming keys, now everyone sits at Recruit waiting for the hosts...

EDIT: I know money has to be made, but hey, day by day the hardcore player base is getting more and more slapped in the face Ancient-style...

Edited by ArchPhaeton

agreed, T3 keys are notoriously hard to come by these days

and if you try hosting a T3 ext or survival in recruitment, everyone comes out of the woodworks to ask for a spot. it's chaos. I love playing nuovo and such, but some extra T3 keys would be nice for my efforts there

No I have no rush for gear, nor problem with the grinding; it's about needing to do 10 times the usual grind to get something, the game goes too far and becomes ridiculously frustrating instead of rewarding all the time put in it.

"Pay or get frustrated" doesn't seem a right way of making money. For instance I bought plat for the first time just to get some nice colors and slots.

There's already enough RNG involved in running the keys themselves and getting the rare drops; making the key themselves rare is an awful business policy IMO, and a backstab at the loyal player base.

I am convinced they either broke or outright nerfed the reward rate of all t3 keys. It is a waste of time to even bother trying to get keys from T3 survival.

Edit: I already have the Prime gear, and only enjoy collecting keys for survival rewards.

Edited by LazyKnight

I knew I wasn't crazy. I used to solo Casta for T3 keys, then all of a sudden the rewards stopped offering them. Tried Casta 3 - 4 times in a row today and the day before for 15 waves each. Only keys I saw were T2 survival. Very frustrating!

Can you please take a look at this / give us a response on it DE? Would be very much appreciated :)

didnt they lower it when they put keys as rewards in the void and odd? now its a complete mess, I did some 35 min top survivals and only got t2 keys 

Does that mean now we have to try to get a T2 X key to try that key to see if we get a T3 of the mission type we want then try that T3 to see if we get w/e drop we want?... Not sure about others but it's not what I consider an enjoyable gaming experience.

Does that mean now we have to try to get a T2 X key to try that key to see if we get a T3 of the mission type we want then try that T3 to see if we get w/e drop we want?... Not sure about others but it's not what I consider an enjoyable gaming experience.

farmframe? grindframe?

is not new, is only getting worse.

They changed how "tiers" work, apparently. 

It used to be that in T2 (normal) missions you could get T3 void keys, now in T2 missions you get mostly t1 keys, and so forth with t3 missions. 

So you gotta play T4 to get T3 keys? :p

After playing this game for over a year now with some major time sunk, I am convinced that what makes the game fun was stumbled upon completely by accident and the DE's game designers are, in fact, quite clueless.  The only division that does consistently great work is the art department (game looks great guys, keep it up!).  The people who handle game balance and drop tables on the other hand...

After playing this game for over a year now with some major time sunk, I am convinced that what makes the game fun was stumbled upon completely by accident... -snip-

Epic post lol.

I partially agree with the art statement, from Nekros on frame models became unnecesary complex IMO.

About the Tiers theory,  I got some T2 keys in Lares-Mercury... something's really offset here...

Anyone remember when forma seemed to vanish from the reward table yet DE claimed to have changed nothing ? Well, now they encrypted the drop table (to protect their proprietary Loot Table Technology ) we can't even get Sheldon to admit to his wrongdoing !

On the brightside, at least other software developers wont get their greedy little hands on DEs LTT !

Edited by Keltik0ne

another patch and still no mention of t3 key drop rates being fixed/changed, nor survival/odd/ods tables. super duper

Theyre still "working as intended", what did you expect?

But dont worry fix is "just around the corner"

Everything will be alright "after melee 2.0 comes out"

This is getting ridiciculous, problems persists for several months, basically since void was 1st released and instead of making it better DE actually makes it worse.

So pls DE dont lie that you work at making it better, cause "trying to improve" drop tables made you add rare resources and r5 fusion cores to it, also you increased chance for common drops while lowering chance for rare ones. Idk what genius thought that it will make it better.

Stuff having under 1% chance to drop is acceptable in korean mmos, mostly due to fact that their whole game is grind and you still kill tens of thousands of mobs per hour, while in grindframe you can do maybe 4 missions per hour if you had your own keys(which also have under 1% chance) and dedicated team.

Drop tables are mess, balance is mess, new players experience is mess and theres not even a smallest spark of hope that it will ever improve.

Start doing something now

Except art development, these ppl are actually working and should get bigger paycheck.

Edited by Davoodoo

Anyone remember when forma seemed to vanish from the reward table yet DE claimed to have changed nothing ? Well, now they encrypted the drop table (to protect their proprietary Loot Table Technology ) we can't even get Sheldon to admit to his wrongdoing !

On the brightside, at least other software developers wont get their greedy little hands on DEs LTT !

Never had a problem with forma, and I dont have problems with T3 keys either.

I do not think there is enough awareness of the lack of T3 keys to spark an outrage like the data mined info caused.

Actually there is... I've been in several T3 key hunting teams and we end up frustrated and giving up.

Just announce any T3 in Recruit and about 10 people will PM you in less than 10 seconds.

"I will just go camp the recruit channel" is an usual statement after several "Tier 3" missions give us T2 keys.

Even Lares gives T2 keys. What's going on? I'm not even mentioning the Void drop tables.

Yeah, it's Grindframe, that's how we all meet it, but the grind is reaching ridiculous levels where the game is not enjoyable anymore. 1st anniversary, time to get out of the embryo stage and add some real substance to the game.

Definitely, props to the art section - the futuristic ninja feeling is what's been keeping me hooked since day one.

Edited by ArchPhaeton

2 T3C in a row on outer terminus. not my fault you leave after the first 5 waves.

Except, 3 runs there to 15 (key testing time only) netted me ..... 3 t2 keys.

Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal.

Edited by Keltik0ne