Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple Bugs Report Here. Help Expand This For De.

(PSN)RaivynLyken

I Had A Similar problem, Thing is just run survival for 5 min then leave. He will show up faster if you run with a group. With in a hour he will show up. But you must let him kilo you if you want the g3 to spawn. Good luck the brakk is worth a loss to the stalker.

wait....what?

im confused but are you saying that if you let the stalker kill you the G3 will show up?

This thread is way too long to scan and see if this has been reported so I apologize if this is a duplicate.  I've also tweeted this, and other bugs, to @playwarframe but they never respond.

You can get stuck in a situation where your controller inputs have no effect (which is something TRC should have caught by now).  There is a prerequisite in that you have to have some kind of reward or other inbox notification ready to be given to you upon logging in.

* start up the game, things finally load and you're prompted to hit CROSS (the X button...)

* hit CROSS

* hit TRIANGLE quickly to jump over to the news/alerts/operations section

* wait until your inbox pops up with whatever message or award you're getting

* hit CIRCLE to dismiss the inbox

* hit CIRCLE to jump out of the news/alerts/operations area

* you're now in a situation where your controller inputs have no effect

EDIT: found another instance of this being reported: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/212932-inbox-alert-browse-menu-lockout/

Edited by (PS4)Mulchman11

I consider this a bug:

On both PS4 and PC: Trinity, when blessed, can take procs.  This is extremely frustrating if you have a magnetic build on and take splash damage from a stug/penta/ogris, etc (eg. you get disrupted).

The Blessing mod states: Fully heal and regenerate the shields of all allies. Your team also gains temporary invulnerability.

This makes no sense.  The wiki does state you can still get "status effect procs (including self-inflicted ones)" but this just makes no sense.  As the mod is written, this is a bug.

This thread is way too long to scan and see if this has been reported so I apologize if this is a duplicate.  I've also tweeted this, and other bugs, to @playwarframe but they never respond.

You can get stuck in a situation where your controller inputs have no effect (which is something TRC should have caught by now).  There is a prerequisite in that you have to have some kind of reward or other inbox notification ready to be given to you upon logging in.

* start up the game, things finally load and you're prompted to hit CROSS (the X button...)

* hit CROSS

* hit TRIANGLE quickly to jump over to the news/alerts/operations section

* wait until your inbox pops up with whatever message or award you're getting

* hit CIRCLE to dismiss the inbox

* hit CIRCLE to jump out of the news/alerts/operations area

* you're now in a situation where your controller inputs have no effect

EDIT: found another instance of this being reported: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/212932-inbox-alert-browse-menu-lockout/

Sorry for my absence ladies and gentleman. I've been busy with some in real life stuff. Game reviews, journo work, and newsie stuff, but I've got a moment of spare time. I will be adding this to the list of issues. Thank you for your point out.

I consider this a bug:

On both PS4 and PC: Trinity, when blessed, can take procs.  This is extremely frustrating if you have a magnetic build on and take splash damage from a stug/penta/ogris, etc (eg. you get disrupted).

The Blessing mod states: Fully heal and regenerate the shields of all allies. Your team also gains temporary invulnerability.

This makes no sense.  The wiki does state you can still get "status effect procs (including self-inflicted ones)" but this just makes no sense.  As the mod is written, this is a bug.

I'm sure there was intention behind this or they had an occurance where the game code is having this issue. I've added this to the notes list. 

Hes probably appearing for past deathmarks Really though you should count yourself lucky (unless hes brutally destroying you) some people can't get him to show up at all now since U12/12.4

Regarding the stalker issue. Some players have been having issues also with Harvester. I've fought the "Zanuka" however, three to four times, Grustag once, and Stalker... I lost count on Stalker. However, I've also noticed in response to the gentleman with the frame rate issues, that Void can be rough for SOME people. A suggestion I have is, shut down your PS4 for approximately five minutes, boot it back up.

Regarding the stalker issue. Some players have been having issues also with Harvester. I've fought the "Zanuka" however, three to four times, Grustag once, and Stalker... I lost count on Stalker. However, I've also noticed in response to the gentleman with the frame rate issues, that Void can be rough for SOME people. A suggestion I have is, shut down your PS4 for approximately five minutes, boot it back up.

I've had a ton of trouble getting the G3 to spawn. I've only ever seen them once after the original update (which didn't consume my mark) and again after the Anniversary update (which also didn't consume my mark). The first time, they only dropped Natural Talent and Barrel Diffusion, then the 2nd time, a Brakk BP. But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get them to spawn for me until I tried a weird method that another user posted in the forums. I equipped a low rank secondary and melee, then went to the survival mission in Mercury on solo. They spawned exactly at the 5min mark, but I died. So my mark was consumed and I had to get another. Got that, but they once again refuse to spawn no matter what method I tried. Instead, Stalker spawned after 30 5min solo runs on the same survival mission. He seemed to have been targeting me for killing Phorid, who I've not killed in over 2 months. It's all really just strange to me.

the stalker deathmark and G3 deathmark have no correlation, where are you getting this information?

Unless you are a DE employee, how are you the expert? I waited forever for G3 a recent addition yet never on stalker.

Yet now I wait not just weeks for G3 but also Stalker. The game has been more broken since last update. That is the issue, the last

Major update

Unless you are a DE employee, how are you the expert? I waited forever for G3 a recent addition yet never on stalker.

Yet now I wait not just weeks for G3 but also Stalker. The game has been more broken since last update. That is the issue, the last

Major update

The two having no relation is a fact, their stories don't tie in and their methods of acquisition don't tie in, Unless you have underlying proof the 2 have any relation its simply not true. Saying that the stalker killing you makes you have a better chance for the G3 to spawn is not a fact and again if you got info as to how oyu came about this being fact by all means share I've got clanmates that'd like a solid answer as to the facts of G3 farming.But again G3 is part of RNG and so is stalker, the only difference is G3 i believe has a less of a spawn chance then stalker.

Edited by (PS4)Keiji_Haku

Sorry for my absence ladies and gentleman. I've been busy with some in real life stuff. Game reviews, journo work, and newsie stuff, but I've got a moment of spare time. I will be adding this to the list of issues. Thank you for your point out.

I'm sure there was intention behind this or they had an occurance where the game code is having this issue. I've added this to the notes list. 

I think maybe the invulnerability means immune to damage only, i think on another warframe theres something about being immune to CC effects which isn't labeled as invulnerability. I don't quite remember. Just throwing that out there. I believe procs count as CC effects though. Imagine what happens with a viral build ugh thatd suck.

Major update

I don't know... maybe the fact I can build 2 more brakks might help. all I know is what worked for me and people I have helped. you don't have to listen to me.

I don't know... maybe the fact I can build 2 more brakks might help. all I know is what worked for me and people I have helped. you don't have to listen to me.

All im saying and now im confused as to who is talking to who lol but we don't have any definitive facts about the G3 and no offense but DE will not help us, i think they like to mess with us in this department, keeps some of the story alive. Every time the stalker attacks we go into discussion as to what he is.

All im saying and now im confused as to who is talking to who lol but we don't have any definitive facts about the G3 and no offense but DE will not help us, i think they like to mess with us in this department, keeps some of the story alive. Every time the stalker attacks we go into discussion as to what he is.

I don't think they're saying they're connected lore-wise. But rather it could be a bug in which G3 will refuse to appear until Stalker appears and kills you. If the Stalker doesn't, the G3 won't. It's very much possible that a bug can do that. I've even heard of some people lowering their conclave rating just to get G3 to spawn.

Freezing:

* Switching in between warframe’s the game just freezes I can’t do anything but quit and restart the entire game.

* Chat now just stops I click on as an example the ‘region chat’ tab and select to type and it just basically does nothing I can’t post, I can’t exit it it’s just simply stuck.

* In Game crashes have increased lately I’ll do a survival on a planet and it just crashes.Switching in between warframe’s the game just freezes I can’t do anything but quit and restart the entire game.

I don't think they're saying they're connected lore-wise. But rather it could be a bug in which G3 will refuse to appear until Stalker appears and kills you. If the Stalker doesn't, the G3 won't. It's very much possible that a bug can do that. I've even heard of some people lowering their conclave rating just to get G3 to spawn.

Well i just sent DE a support ticket with one simple question, tells us whether we got a bug or not. However it doesn't really seem like a bug just coincidence. We butchered the stalker several days in a row, G3 spawned and murdered our faces off. We will know the truth in a few days.

I have managed to get replicated screen shots of the missing texture files. A friend of mine and I both are getting this. We can confirm it's not happening in other games, just Warframe.

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/1926707_761084357258489_1613684715263894058_n.jpg (major missing water texture or whatever it's supposed to be. Was an invasion mission 25000 Credits (Corpus) vs 1 Orokin Cell (Grineer).

This screenshot is the Orokin Direlect mission having missing texture files it seems. This happens in ODD as well with the water fountain textures. We've not been able to replicate it lately. Only time we did was with Nyx using Absorb, but it only effected the user, not the party unless someone stood in it.

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10322800_761083843925207_2534128774941963913_n.jpg (his PoV)

and

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/10320440_761084530591805_8839087259908928037_n.jpg (my PoV)

I have several issues since the recent ps4 update. First, my gear will not save in the gear selection wheel so every time I restart I have to replace my missing gear. Then, I'm have issues with being timed out of everything from the foundry to the recruiting/ trade stations. Lastly, and my favorite, several games ending with no stat update for my warframe. I end up with all my xp and pickups but absolute down the board 0%'s.

Was playing the game yesterday, the 3 bugs I ran into was, when I went to change to color of my Wyrm, one of the spots didn't show up. Had to click out 5x's of going in & out then it would show up for 2nd color to work.

Other problem I had was lastnight when looking at the warframe's to buy then it froze on me, forcing me to get up and turn off the Ps4. My Ps4 dualshock 4 controller was not responding at all.

Last one that is going on all the time is, when I click on my Skana, it will show up with my Warframe holding it. Then after I am done editing the color or aura mods, it will glitch to show my Warframe holding nothing with the Skana on his back again but showing the stand like he is hold it.