The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3/26/14. It's Wednesday Hype Megathread

Senketsu_

We need an Anti-hype thread to help lower expectations so that when it does hit we all get blown away.

The delay was so big that ppl may not even give a flying unicorn when it gonna come out

the hype've been dryed out

Edited by Tsoe

I would like a flying unicorn that shoots a freeze ray from its horn that also poops rainbows.

wut about a Flying unicorns that shoot horns from her horn?

Bolt action unicorn anyone?

Edited by Tsoe

Im thinking its gonna be a new weapon. we got cosmetic 2 weeks back, last week was helios and a sayadana and today will most probably be a weapon.

You do know that they said they weren't doing anymore weapons at the time right? Its probably going to be more accessories or bug fixes. Honestly, I'm really hoping for sentinel stuff. (That primed sentinel pic has been causing a lot of hype here on the forums.)

Probably cosmetics, seeing as the community hates weapons or Reinforcements.

We don't hate weapons, we just would rather see resources maximized on getting things done that AREN'T weaopns.

If that means they can still do more weapons, awesome.

We don't hate weapons, we just would rather see resources maximized on getting things done that AREN'T weaopns.

That, and it'd be nice, if we do get new weapons, that they won't be clantech again (at least for a while). I think that was the biggest complaint.

They can only do so much while preparing for U13, or any other big update.

We're like dogs (figuratively). We're thrown little bones here and there, and finally, we're given the final meal we so longed for. 

But we don't like bones. We want meals often.

Probably cosmetics and bug fixes.

That, and it'd be nice, if we do get new weapons, that they won't be clantech again (at least for a while). I think that was the biggest complaint.

Least they could do is just kill off the research wait for Reinforcement weapons introduced into clantech if they only just intended to throw in more stuff in there and nothing else.

When did they say that?

In a devstream, 24 I think. Saying people don't like new weapons all the time so they were going to stop that and change it up with "new cosmetic types" meaning NOT ANOTHER SYANDANA, but last update they did just that. Yep.

mnE2OIu.gif

Lets be honest with ourselves, guys. Theres always gonna that little bit of hope each Wednesday that U13(Oh who are we kidding here?) Melee 2.0 will appear. Lets just accept that fact and get hyped each week til it actually does come out.

Last Devstream they said that there would be some lore "Next Week" so I'm guessing that either there will be a new item or possibly some of the codex entries will change.

It may be the "Prime" Sentinel accessories teased in the Mag Prime poster and the flavour text for them may contain Orokin lore hints.