The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Least Favorite Warframe Power?

8bit_Ghost

As the title asks, what warframe power do you dislike? Qualifications for this would be any power that you simply don't ever find any use for in any situation.

For me, I actually have two least favorite powers: Silence and Bullet Attractor. I love Mag and Banshee can be OP for some situations that others have trouble with but these powers just don't seem useful to me. Silence isn't useful for the few seconds it lasts (I use silent weapons, anyways) and Bullet Attractor's blast radius is pretty lame as well as weak; I'm better off with Shield Polarize.

I think every power other than silence can at least be a little useful in different situations.

Right now Tornado because you can't use it in the same way as other CC abilities as it might throw something important out into the ether, has my jimmies rustled but it is still second to silence.

There are two powers i don't like, and for esthetic reasons:

-Avalanche. The falling snow effect is just ugly. If sticking more closely to the name of the power was the motivation for that change then they should have kept the old effect and renamed the power Blizzard, which is an equally badass name. Moreover, where is that bunch of snow coming from ? The dimension of trapdoors ? If frost's freezing abilities stem from his suit, and i'm thinking about the kind of frost emitters on his shouldes, then why is that snow coming from the ceilng in levels that are devoid of any snow ?

-Iron Skin. I thought that the current effect was less ugly than the previous one, because it was less covering, till i saw Rhino prime transforming into a golden statue. What's the point in having your very own rhino, color it, maybe use an alternate helmet or an immortal skin... when he gets transformed into a heap of metal 90% of the time ?

Fireblast, Hallowed Ground and Ripline. I actually never find a use for Fireblast or Ripline. Fireblast is just too inferior to World on Fire to even bother taking (which I find sad, because I despise the fact I feel forced to use World on Fire to contribute to my team, I genuinely hate using that skill), and Ripline I just never seem to use. Hallowed Ground just doesn't seem to fit in Oberon's skill list.

Smite, soul punch, freeze.

Basically all the powers that are so weak as to be completely pointless.

Hallowed ground for instance, can be useful, you can cast it through doors, you can cover whole corridors in survivals and inflict a load of damage on the mobs as they mill aimlessly about,

Silence I've not see a use for but I don't hate it.