Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Least Favorite Warframe Power?

8bit_Ghost

I never had an ember so I don't remember what overheat was. What was it?

Overheat was an awesome power that reduced damage to health and shields. With the right mods, it could go up to 91% reduced damage. Got nerfed then changed because people were complaining that Ember was a better tank then Rhino.

Edited by BIossome

Overheat was an awesome power that reduced damage to health and shields. With the right mods, it could go up to 91% reduced damage. Got nerfed then changed because people were complaining that Ember was a better tank then Rhino.

Utterly, utterly stupid change by DE if you ask me.

All of Ember's powers are (were?) centered around her being in the thick of the enemy mob.

She needed that damage reduction.

._.

Roar. The boost isn't really worth the mod slot

How else are you going to maximize your Rhino Stomps?

Especially against bosses, you'll want to pump as much damage as possible while the slowdown lasts.

Rhino Charge on the other hand...

Tie between Soul Punch, Desecrate, and Wormhole.

All useful, sure. But one's a pain to cast because it won't register a target if you're off-center by a pixel on top of unreliable AoE; the second's dull to cast, frustrating to have, and takes me out of the fight for a good chunk of any mission; and the last just redirects me into walls and low railings every time I've cast it since 11.5.

Edited by Archwizard

Freeze. Hard to aim, does very low damage, and the CC goes away if someone shoots the target. It has no best-use case, is very difficult to use at ALL let alone effectively, and is outclassed in every way by a lot of other powers (Mind Control comes to mind). I don't have it on Frost and I haven't even forma'd him yet.

Roar. The boost isn't really worth the mod slot

Seriously?  Boosting your whole team's damage by 50%  (including your stomp for mid levels) isn't good?

Freeze. Hard to aim, does very low damage, and the CC goes away if someone shoots the target. It has no best-use case, is very difficult to use at ALL let alone effectively, and is outclassed in every way by a lot of other powers (Mind Control comes to mind). I don't have it on Frost and I haven't even forma'd him yet.

Yeah, they need to make it identical to Ember's Fireball's projectile, but WITH aoe freeze instead, and maybe an hp buffer before targets become unfrozen.

Shuriken because of the huge nerf it got from Damage 2.0. Essentially useless against everything but light Infested. Inferior to everything (except Silence).

Smokebomb because the only difference between this and Invisibility is the "stun" that doesn't even last a second. Inferior to every other cloaking method.

Teleport because it isn't free-aim when every other mobility skill is. Inferior to every other mobility skill.

Bladestorm because it is too slow to get the job done as everything else kills the enemies faster, wasting my energy and also scales poorly into endgame. Inferior to every other Ultimate.

In case you couldn't tell, I want an Ash buff. Now.

Edited by Stefanovich

Fireblast, Hallowed Ground and Ripline. I actually never find a use for Fireblast or Ripline. Fireblast is just too inferior to World on Fire to even bother taking (which I find sad, because I despise the fact I feel forced to use World on Fire to contribute to my team, I genuinely hate using that skill), and Ripline I just never seem to use. Hallowed Ground just doesn't seem to fit in Oberon's skill list.

Fireblast is useful,  for lower level infested missions. World on Fire is great, but if you dont need to do damage in a large area, and want to save your energy, then use Fireblast. Also if you are smart you can stack up a few fireblasts together into one area.

For me,

I fully leveled Bullet Attractor. I tried using this in a mission, and not sure what it really did because my sentinel kept killing the target each time.  I kept using it over and over trying to shoot the enemies. I mean i kill everything with 1 shot anyway, but did not look like the enemies exploded. When I read the description of Bullet Attractor.   I assume it is suppose to be like Molecular Prime, after the enemy is killed the enemies detonate, but did not see this happen.

So...

Bullet Attractor.

Edited by (PS4)PD_33