Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Looking at the dates on the "Prepare for what's to come" (02, 04 and 06 April) and with each Alert being 48 hours long I'm guessing the counter on the final screen is starting at 7 days. So it's more than likely U13 will hit next Wednesday (09 April) than today.

I may be wrong, but that's my theory based on the two links.

Edited by MarkUK67

I HOPE it's 7 hours and not 7 days.

You are already teasing us since a week.

A week more is just plain cruel.

If it's gonna be a week I WILL DIE! My body is ready and if the hype isn't released in 24 hours I WILL EXPLODE IN A VIOLENT STORM OF PURE HYPE AND VINEGAR!

I HOPE it's 7 hours and not 7 days.

You are already teasing us since a week.

A week more is just plain cruel.

Yeah that would be pretty bad.  At this point I think DE needs to clarify or people will get super pissed :|

Looking at the dates on the "Prepare for what's to come" - 02, 04 and 06 April - I'm guessing the counter on the final screen is starting at 7 days. So it's more than likely U13 will hit next Wednesday (09 April) than today.

perhaps main update gets released today and then--

OH GOD WHAT IF

WHAT IF MAIN UPDATE HAPPENS TODAY AND THEN VOR'S PRIZE NEXT WEEK

well i can almost guarantee you that u13 wont be today......

firstly that 7 is likely a counter in the days, stating they are planing on next week.

also, the [ https://warframe.com/news/prepare-whats-come ] deal is showing us that the "change" to ceres wont be coming today. this is likely going to be where the grineer shipyards land, a change that is part of u13. so, if the shipyards are not going to hit today that mean u13 isn't either. 

Looking at the dates on the "Prepare for what's to come" - 02, 04 and 06 April - I'm guessing the counter on the final screen is starting at 7 days. So it's more than likely U13 will hit next Wednesday (09 April) than today.

I have to agree with this, I hope I'm wrong. But I think that it is next week.

One more week.

2much4me.