Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

It seemed as if it would be today due to the countdown of Grineer systems, but the live stream post referred to Friday as a preview... I guess next week then?

Dang it, this isn't hype. It doesn't even belong in this thread.

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

I have to agree with this, I hope I'm wrong. But I think that it is next week.

One more week.

2much4me.

we'll find out in an hour. if nothing changes then we know for sure.

YKNOW, 7 could easily be the start of the total amount of tenno there are. Grineer would want to be tracking the amount of existing tenno, right? right now our player total is over 7 million. The rolling numbers could be tallying the total tenno, starting at 7,XXX,XXX.

Honestly! I think they made this to Brakk up our Naive Tenno mines!!! They know about our Hype!! I WIll Firmly cling to my Hopes of todays Update!! and NO TENNO! Can take it away from me!!! Not untill its 0600 am here!! UNNTIL THEN MEGAAWESOMEHYPETRAINPASSENGERCARD GO!!

It will likely be [single-digit DAY / Double-digit HOURS / Double-digit MINUTES / Double-digit Seconds]

Since there's only room for seven digits total.

A bad move by DE. They kind of mislead their players and this is probably gonna backfire in the MMObomb poll. I'm not going to give a crap about it and just blame myself for getting hyped but some players won't be happy.