The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Glad to see posts like these after that horrible experience on the megathread...

Signed.

this megathread? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/205099-theres-something-that-you-need-to-know-de/page-4 damn, i better have something delayed and good not rushed and buggy . i mean cmon U13 was not suposed to go out TODAY anyways. what is all this BS

We misjudged our readiness and launch date for update 13;  here, have this free loot worth 60 platinum that you can use for your upcoming new equipment.  What's that? Alert is glitchy?  Sorry about that, we've already pulled one of developers off the line to write a script to fix it.

DE makes mistakes.

DE promptly fixes mistakes.  Which puts them ahead of almost every other game studio.

So please, for the love of Buddha, Thor, Helios, Gird, Kelemvor or whatever other god or gods to whom you pay homage,

chill-out.jpg

Did DE originally intend a last minute second timer? No.
Do we want to trust Dev that they need just 1 week more time? Yes.
For those of you we've let down, see you next Wednesday and please play the apology alerts if they appeal to you - otherwise, see you Friday for a playthrough on the stream.

we understand guys and we support you

we'll endure:P

just...next time make an official announcement or something explaining what's going on or people will freak out

peace and out

This delay is not because it does not live up to hype. The problem is becasue they tricked us with a countdown to a COUNTDOWN!

I feel tricked, cheated and dirty.

I have no problems with delays due to technical problems. If that is the case just admit them don't be cheeky and act like this was planned!