Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Guys chill. They're dedicating friday's livestream to telling us all about it.

In the meantime, I'd like to point out that they had several EPIC things they were installing all at once, including core engine redesigns and access redesigns.

It's *highly* likely that when they finally tried to compile it all for final testing that it basically exploded in their faces.

We all know they're willing to work all day and night to get an update out, so if they got everything together and said "oh $@#$@, we need a week", I imagine that it's quite optimistic for them to think they'll have done by next wednesday, and I sort of imagine that the majority of their time is being spent between trying to code around it and explaining to their friends and families that they won't be home this weekend.

People always say "complete silence" like DE has some omniscience and they aren't telling you. That's completely absurd.

They don't have anything to say other than "we're fixing it and it's going to take us ~1 week, and we're sorry". What more do you want at this time? They may not even have any idea what's wrong, just a "there's something seriously effed when we load it up".

Telling you EXACTLY what's going on won't change the process. It will slow it down, as they'd have to stop working on it to waste time telling you something you likely know nothing about and definitely can do nothing about.

Stop freaking out. Stop demanding answers NAO. They'll tell you when they're ready to tell you, and they've already scheduled a press conference(Friday, 2 pm DE time), so hold your friggin' horses.

This is really disappointing. I had this week off, as next week I might not have time to play this game at all, so was hoping for at least something. What makes this even more ridiculous is that DE is not giving any reasons for botching this up and letting us down. And on top of that, no Tenno Reinforcements at all !? Not even one melee weapon ? Seriously DE !?

It could have been an error with the program that would have erased every newly updated warframe account's stats weapons and frames.

Or a bug with melee being inoperable.

hEll they could be adding a whole new line up of weapons. We dont know, but I have enough faith in DE that they didnt just pull one over on us or didnt have good reason. I love you, DE

Edited by TheFollower74

Is a PC player seriously complaining about NO PC updates? Do you even know when I, a PS4 user, will get an update?

I'll tell you. The average wait time for an update directly after a major update is 30 days.

Don't complain.You may as well be spoiled compared to me.

Don't hate them too much.  DE spoiled us with weekly updates, so some folks can't handle it when there is no update for a week.

Unfortunately there will be no Tenno Reinforcements today, sorry!

It's full steam ahead for Update 13 and all it's fixes, changes, and content.

Don't forget to grab your Dex Furis and stay tuned for the coming Lotus Alerts. 

I might be another hero of this forum if you answer this, but can we hope that you'll release it straight once thefixes,changes, and content are done, or will we have to wait 7 days for sure?

If calling everone kids for no reason whatsoever just so that you can make our own point is regarded as nice then I don't know what nice means. You should really try to reconsider what you write in there if you want to avoid all the negativity towards you. One thing I can guarantee is that calling people by names or insulting them is not going to give you any good attitudes.

Even if I'm an atheist, the ten commandments had one thing right. " Treat others like you want to be treated ".

"Calling everyone kids" hmm please elaborate on where i called everyone kids ? hmmmm

also why do you bring you being a atheist into this ? you could have just said "the ten commandments had one thing right. " Treat others like you want to be treated "." ? but nah you had to announce to the world your an atheist

we all know what nice means in this community we are all nice and friendly to each other , but whenever it involves something such as whats happened today no people lose their S#&$ and flip sides and will get mad at anyone even if its trying to prove a point or start a conversation

i said in a rough manner that yous should all calm the hell down and let them get on with it , instead mostly everyone demands an answer from DE like they somehow got caught and now need to pay with information , but no once 1-2 maybe even 3 or more people start disagreeing with 1 person EVERYONE has to jump on that person

for example you are doing it right now i bet you read Ekosys and and rolled with it , thinking i called the hole warframe community kids when infact i called a single users that i was replying to a kid

jezz no wonder i dont visit the forums anymore

Wow. Why are you all complaining? They're trying to make it presentable to us in the best way they can, trying hard, and you

A) Are rushing and disrespecting them when Warframe couldn't have even been made in the first place - So be grateful for them making it.

and

B) Why do you expect them all to just pull a weapon out of their &#! last second?

Be patient and wait.

Tell me, how many of you know how to code? Got a problem? Make your own game.

Edited by WingedCrusade

is there still guna be an update today? not u13 but anything?

Nope

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/205250-absolutely-no-updates/

Edited by Braken

Extend the Proto Armor's time in the store then maybe?

...pls ;3;

now im glad i voted against warframe dunno what the other game even was. atleast give us a hotfix of all the broken S#&$ nobody cares about the publicity yall are getting from this stupid voting nonsense 

typical F*** ups at the last moment

Lmao, traitor!

Is a PC player seriously complaining about NO PC updates? Do you even know when I, a PS4 user, will get an update?

I'll tell you. The average wait time for an update directly after a major update is 30 days.

Don't complain.You may as well be spoiled compared to me.

Your decision to play on PS4/console   =D

#TeamPC #DemUpdatesTho

"Calling everyone kids" hmm please elaborate on where i called everyone kids ? hmmmm

also why do you bring you being a atheist into this ? you could have just said "the ten commandments had one thing right. " Treat others like you want to be treated "." ? but nah you had to announce to the world your an atheist

we all know what nice means in this community we are all nice and friendly to each other , but whenever it involves something such as whats happened today no people lose their S#&$ and flip sides and will get mad at anyone even if its trying to prove a point or start a conversation

i said in a rough manner that yous should all calm the hell down and let them get on with it , instead mostly everyone demands an answer from DE like they somehow got caught and now need to pay with information , but no once 1-2 maybe even 3 or more people start disagreeing with 1 person EVERYONE has to jump on that person

for example you are doing it right now i bet you read Ekosys and and rolled with it , thinking i called the hole warframe community kids when infact i called a single users that i was replying to a kid

lol the ten commandments does not say anything about this.

Look, a misinformed individual. ?. Kill it with FIRE

jezz no wonder i dont visit the forums anymore