Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Unfortunately there will be no Tenno Reinforcements today, sorry!

It's full steam ahead for Update 13 and all it's fixes, changes, and content.

Don't forget to grab your Dex Furis and stay tuned for the coming Lotus Alerts. 

yeah im not happy about that. you could of at least thrown out a new syandana or something. those alerts are nice but I already got the first one so I have nothing to do now :( 

We're getting U13 when it's ready. No, don't bank on it being next week. Expecting it today and DE not being able to deliver is what created the ragefest we saw today. So just don't create expectations.

We didn't create the expectations. THEY DID. They hyped it to no end and then yanked the rug right from under our feet. 

NOTE FOR PEOPLE WHO STILL CAN'T READ: I Am in no way angry at the U13 delay I am just angry that DE refuses time and time again to let the community know "why". A little light is all I am asking for.

FOR THE WHITE KNIGHTS WHO REFUSE TO READ: In no way am I angry at DE's delays, They delay things all the time and I am fairly used to this. What I am sick of is DE building hype and having things like the Grineer systems website POINTING OBVIOUSLY to a specific day which the update will come only to delay it for another month without any given reasons. I know I probably have no right to know but if you are gonna build up that much anxious hype just to de-rail the train into a building; then don't say you are doing anything. I rather be left not knowing any plans for the game than to be disappointed.

You guys could have at least released the shipyard tile set today without all the fancy melee enemies. I would've been much happier with that than the apology alerts of things I already have 50 of (I really could have used an affinity amp alert. Really want that aura).

Hek, even a nice explanation why Melee 2.0 got ruked up today on the front page would've been nice instead of leaving everyone in the dark and shooting down every "Angry" thread asking "Why no U13?".

DE it's okay to tell people "we ruk'd up this one" we actually would prefer you admit it really. I know it sucks admitting to millions of people that you ruk'd up but please do that instead if anything like this ever happens again.

Now I'll be back next wednesday for (Hopefully) melee 2.0. You guys just keep working on a fix.

Edited by RustyNaps

Just some friendly advice: You shouldn't reveal your age on the internet if you're a minor. Especially on the forums for a game that is rated M.

Yes this fright night and im some blood sucking vampire rabies scourged kujo esqe fiend. Dont let me know how old you are ill pass your info onto third partyorganizations and corparate boondoggles. Rawr

Would anybody like to come on my team speak and do a small little podcast on the subject? I want to do a civilized live discussion that might just help in getting this whole thing sorted without unnecessary flaming.

If you're interested respond and I'll send you the IP

Edited by Sutherland

why they change to M? is a red texture, bones, and squiahy sounds rlly that bad?

Well, considering Warframe is more graphic than any of the Halo games...

But anyway, that's a debate for another time. XD Don't want to stray off-topic.

-It's no different than telling your professor that you don't have your paper on the due date then make no attempt to excuse yourself properly. 

Guess what the professor (playerbase) says? You screwed up.

Are you saying that a bunch of entitled brats are the equivalent to that of a college professor, and that a whole team of video game developers are like students?

Don't know what colleges you've been too.

You and many others, including me, didn't get what we wanted today. So frakking what?

With the amount of S#&$ I've read today, no wonder DE locked threads- all today has been, is complete and utter stupidity, all over an update for a halfway decent videogame.

The more I read, the more frustrating this community gets. Warframe is video game. Made by people- people make mistakes.

We're even lucky their giving us more free stuff.

Wow. Why are you all complaining? They're trying to make it presentable to us in the best way they can, trying hard, and you

A) Are rushing and disrespecting them when Warframe couldn't have even been made in the first place - So be grateful for them making it.

and

B) Why do you expect them all to just pull a weapon out of their &#! last second?

Be patient and wait.

Tell me, how many of you know how to code? Got a problem? Make your own game.

What has a persons ability to code have anything to do with this. I can assure you both programmers and non programmers are annoyed today, they have every right to be.