The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Yeah, and d'you know how much digging I had to do to find out how exactly the update had been delayed? There is literally one source, and that's a post DE Rebecca posted in the MEGATHREAD ON UPDATE 13. How many players are going to go scrounging through there to find it. There have been no actual news posts in the news section from DE. In fact, it's not even gone over in the livestream thread. It just says there will be previews of the new content, which could mean a variety of things. So you tell me exactly how well they're informing their community.

Well for starters it takes a whole lot less digging to find out that update 13 was even planned or semi-promised for today than it does to find out it is delayed.

Untwist your panties and calm down.  I'm sure most of the games population didn't even know that 13 was supposed to happen today if it wasn't for the *@##$ing that its delayed coming from a few.

We don't need an explanation.  They tried, it didn't happen, its delayed, its coming.  

Play the game, or play something else until the update happens... or don't.

eeeeeekkkkk its one of them run!!!!!

Yeah, run from the people who logically step back and assess a situation without hurling impatient, entitled, immature rage.

We have NO clue why they delayed it. 

There was never a official release date.

The game is free, the update is free, and we're getting free potatoes and forma- for free.

People act as if playing a game, and paying for ingame content gives them some sort of godly judgement over the developers- this is even more ridiculous when the game is F2P

Calm your vaubans, and see how this turns out.

Yeah, run from the people who logically step back and assess a situation without hurling impatient, entitled, immature rage.

We have NO clue why they delayed it. 

There was never a official release date.

The game is free, the update is free, and we're getting free potatoes and forma- for free.

People act as if playing a game, and paying for ingame content gives them some sort of godly judgement over the developers- this is even more ridiculous when the game is F2P

Calm your vaubans, and see how this turns out.

kek yea I'll do that.

For me the details really just don't matter.

I don't care whether or not one thing or another happened. I just want to play the update at the soonest point in time.

Seems like that point has been moved to next week or whatever. I'm a little miffed about it but it isn't something I have any control over. No use stressing over something I can't change.

just stahp

stop with what huh gezz its like a 3 way street with you people

1. its either ERMAGAID DE GIVE US INFO WHY IT BE DELAYED OMG just tell us blah blah blah

2.ERMAGAID DE DELAYED U13 WHY THEY KEEP US IN DIS DARK CORNER AAHHHH GIVE US SCREENSHOTS / GIVE US GAMEPLAY blah blah blah

3.SUPERERMAGAID DE DELAYED AT LAST SECOND... CANT EB TRUSTED - NO FAIR , CANT EVEN FIX IT IN COUPLE OF HOURS AND NO UPDATE TODAY *RAGE-RAGE-RAGE*

just plz

4953546+_ba410081b5639df38ded0fbd9d1a18e

Edited by DiBBz

I'm still curious if anybody wants to come and talk about Warframe on a podcasty thing? I like discussion and encourage it when necessary. That and I'm itching for some good conversation with anyone really. I've got a team speak server to join and my own private channel so there won't be any disturbances...

Not to mention their complete silence concerning WHAT the problem is. Seriously, I think it's pretty safe to say that people would be a little less angry/upset if they at least told us what the issue is...

I too agree. instead of telling us that it is actually delayed for a week,they just had to wait for someone to point it out on the forums and then reply/confirm it themselves and leaving us without an answer why is it actually delayed.

For me the details really just don't matter.

I don't care whether or not one thing or another happened. I just want to play the update at the soonest point in time.

Seems like that point has been moved to next week or whatever. I'm a little miffed about it but it isn't something I have any control over. No use stressing over something I can't change.

surely a week is not that long , your a community mod you are bound to have at least a weeks worth of patients left in you ?

also agreed

stop with what huh gezz its like a 3 way street with you people

1. its either ERMAGAID DE GIVE US INFO WHY IT BE DELAYED OMG just tell us blah blah blah

2.ERMAGAID DE DELAYED U13 WHY THEY KEEP US IN DIS DARK CORNER AAHHHH GIVE US SCREENSHOTS / GIVE US GAMEPLAY blah blah blah

3.SUPERERMAGAID DE DELAYED AT LAST SECOND... CANT EB TRUSTED - NO FAIR , CANT EVEN FIX IT IN COUPLE OF HOURS AND NO UPDATE TODAY *RAGE-RAGE-RAGE*

just plz

cry___calm_your_tits_by_hildi-d649khs.jp

plos stahp

If people actually paid attention to the last Devstream and read between the lines, it was clear that melee 2.0 is not going to make it today. Spending all day on the forums and hyping yourself up its a recipe for a disappointment.

I too agree. instead of telling us that it is actually delayed for a week,they just had to wait for someone to point it out on the forums and then reply/confirm it themselves and leaving us without an answer why is it actually delayed.

Actually, they left a post this morning n the megathread, right off the bat, announcing it. Pay more attention to what they say before you start accusing them of not saying things.