The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

With every day without new content, my boredom increases. I dont even have any strength or force of will to level Afuris Dex from 27-30 anymore.

So, other games need playing, girls need to be tickled, beers and votka drank, sun enjoyed, bicycle rode, life enjoyed. There is life besides Warframe if you guys forgotten.

it could be worse...we could have a redux of the current DICE/EA stuff that's happening with Battlefield 4... People talking about simple things like rubberbanding and server lag for over 6 months and they finally acknowledge a fix is "being investigated"

DE supports their games very well, even when they (as happens so often during coding) inevitably break something :P

I don't mind hanging on for a bit longer.  

With every day without new content, my boredom increases. I dont even have any strength or force of will to level Afuris Dex from 27-30 anymore.

So, other games need playing, girls need to be tickled, beers and votka drank, sun enjoyed, bicycle rode, life enjoyed. There is life besides Warframe if you guys forgotten.

and other games that can be played

Gaming Tips Everyone : have 1 main game you really like and enjoy and another as a backup game that you go to if your main game is down or getting patched or maintained etc etc of if your board :P

I'm still curious if anybody wants to come and talk about Warframe on a podcasty thing? I like discussion and encourage it when necessary. That and I'm itching for some good conversation with anyone really. I've got a team speak server to join and my own private channel so there won't be any disturbances...

I'd love to, though I'm kinda at work now. 

Also, I have an Asian accent that I'm slightly embarrassed about.

Also, timezones.

surely a week is not that long , your a community mod you are bound to have at least a weeks worth of patients left in you ?

also agreed

I've been killing time waiting for U13 playing GuildWars2 again. I'd put the game down for a good while. Getting back into it a bit now because apparently they're doing some overhaul patching over there too.

Been relatively enjoyable. I'm able to wait as long as I need to. Still doesn't make it less annoying to see the hype train derail but that isn't something I can do anything about.

Also, timezones.

Damn shame, lol no need to be embarrassed. At least people don't mistake you for being a 13 year old boy. xD

If people actually paid attention to the last Devstream and read between the lines, it was clear that melee 2.0 is not going to make it today. Spending all day on the forums and hyping yourself up its a recipe for a disappointment.

And you're yet another person who's fricking wrong. It's been confirmed that is was meant to come out today.

I'm still curious if anybody wants to come and talk about Warframe on a podcasty thing? I like discussion and encourage it when necessary. That and I'm itching for some good conversation with anyone really. I've got a team speak server to join and my own private channel so there won't be any disturbances...

Would love to, but I actually have to download teamspeak first. Gimme a sec.

I've been killing time waiting for U13 playing GuildWars2 again. I'd put the game down for a good while. Getting back into it a bit now because apparently they're doing some overhaul patching over there too.

Been relatively enjoyable. I'm able to wait as long as I need to. Still doesn't make it less annoying to see the hype train derail but that isn't something I can do anything about.

i see your point , might hope back to GW2 but ive been addicted to dues ex Human revoltuion as well as sleeping Dogs and goat simulator and have been having a good time on Wargame:Red Dragon

i see your point , might hope back to GW2 but ive been addicted to dues ex Human revoltuion as well as sleeping Dogs and goat simulator and have been having a good time on Wargame:Red Dragon

I will suggest one game that might take half of your day.

Banished.

I was counting days, counting hours for this day,for U13, I told my friends that it's going to be a huge patch we are waiting for but in return you gave me a bad middle finger. I got 3 reaper blades with 3 mobile defends and you can let this happen. I demand token to get item I want because I used around 30 keys to get orthos in capture 2 missions and I never get orthos blade ONCE and I hope you find this funny because you smiled and talked back to me that it would be epic. Yes, it's EPIC big FAT lie trolling I ever heard of.

Also, timezones.

What's wrong with Asian? I'm Asian too good sir.

For Goodness sake to calm down the rage let us throw the Lotus into the sun. Let Darvo be our guide please for U13.

I will suggest one game that might take half of your day.

Banished.

have it and have not got around to downloading and installing it yet , heard it was a good game however harsh winters seem to come faster than usual is what most people say