The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Yes. I'm sure when DE put that timer up they just relished the thought of the amount of butthurt stew that was going to avalanche into the forums.

Seriously guys. This update is more than just a complete rebuild of a large and essential cornerstone of the game which in itself is a gargantuan task; they are adding in a complex boss rework, a new bloody warframe, more weapons, a new mod system and 7 hells what else.

From any other dev I would expect this to come around June earliest!!!

They are gonna be in a 7 day crunch now. Don't be a whiny distraction. Give them support and compassion as they have given us love and respect.

And make no mistake they have given us love and respect. If you think you can get the quality of interaction, effort, and just care in general from other F2P devs as you do from DE: then good luck to you for I have observed that that the vast majority of F2P and even AAA devs don't interact, don't make an effort, and certainly don't care.

And it shows.

I dont think anyone asked for them to put so much in one update. bring out melee 2.0 and badlands when ready, and just do new frame and weaps for update 13

The countdown to my guess would have to do with the day/hour/minute/second it is being released. I am making this assumption due to the fact that we have 3 different alerts that all lead to the 7th of April and so far the only number we have is a 7. After looking at it, it starts to make more sense. 

Now if only it came out tommorow... cause' I am on spring break currently... why next week Monday? of all the days DE.

Did DE originally intend a last minute second timer? No.

Do we want to trust Dev that they need just 1 week more time? Yes.

For those of you we've let down, see you next Wednesday and please play the apology alerts if they appeal to you - otherwise, see you Friday for a playthrough on the stream.

I'm not angry at you, I'm just very disappointed

Are we seriously on page 240 of this tittie baby thread? There are grown @ss men up in here crying over a one week delay for a free to play game!. This is happening right now. It got delayed, it happens, get over it. Keep up the good work D.E., you guys are doing a great job!

You're not a white knight, you're a reasonable person - the people labeling you as one are just angry and unaware of there being a difference between you and said knights.

well il be like 3rd person to be understanding and friendly this hole night

This whole occurrence reminds me of this: http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt30/johannn98/rage58.gif

It is rather amusing, though, how they figure a few alerts will completely push things out of the public mind. The sad part, however, is that they're probably right, just like the 50 plat was great chaff during the void table fiasco. DE, at this stage, has a sizable amount of invested players, and many of them keep investing, keeping buying Prime Access, despite all the vitriol. Things like this will be history in about a week's time, I'd wager, depending on when the apologists and white-knights come out in force.

This whole occurrence reminds me of this: http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt30/johannn98/rage58.gif

It is rather amusing, though, how they figure a few alerts will completely push things out of the public mind. The sad part, however, is that they're probably right, just like the 50 plat was great chaff during the void table fiasco. DE, at this stage, has a sizable amount of invested players, and many of them keep investing, keeping buying Prime Access, despite all the vitriol. Things like this will be history in about a week's time, I'd wager, depending on when the apologists and white-knights come out in force.

Even though i am extremely dissapointed it's not really that bad... i bought and played D3 for the whole 1st year, i bought it because i loved both D1 and D2 and on top of that D3 was advertised to include an arena pvp mode that was NEVER released and D3 is a paid game and not the cheapest one btw, so, even though i am very dissapointed by this i still have faith in DE, but everytime they commit something at least similar to a "blizzardy" i get very very worried...

Edited by Orbister

The countdown to my guess would have to do with the day/hour/minute/second it is being released. I am making this assumption due to the fact that we have 3 different alerts that all lead to the 7th of April and so far the only number we have is a 7. After looking at it, it starts to make more sense. 

Now if only it came out tomorrow... cause' I am on spring break currently... why next week Monday? of all the days DE.

They said next week, Wednesday which would make sense if you read the post...

Are we seriously on page 240 of this tittie baby thread? There are grown @ss men up in here crying over a one week delay for a free to play game!. This is happening right now. It got delayed, it happens, get over it. Keep up the good work D.E., you guys are doing a great job!

well il be like 3rd person to be understanding and friendly this hole night

lol, White Knights and New ****, hole night whole night.. think about it...

tumblr_mnh57yQ5k01r2fz82o1_500.gif

Edited by Darkblue006

DE are making pc users wait because they want to release U13 on both PC and PS4 together

I'm sorry but that's even more unlikely. There's a couple reasons as to why this won't happen, and why it doesn't matter. The reason why updates, big and small, go out on PC first is because there are critical tests that need to be made PC-side before it gets to PS4. It's a lot easier and faster to get hotfixes out for PC than it is for PS4 because of cert, and if DE skipped that PC test process period, then PS4 might end up with an unplayable mess that can't be mended until the next update is certed. 

Next, I'm guessing you brought this up in regards to account migration? The builds don't have to be in sync. Moreover, even if the builds were in sync, we probably still wouldn't be able to transfer accounts - as the ability to migrate accounts has not been approved by Sony, nor do we know when it will be.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

They're making us wait, the world is ending.

Any number of technical issues could crop up at any point in design/development/deployment.

This is a Free To Play, Non-Sub based game.

This is their IP, [in my honest opinion], they can take as much time as they damn well please. I'd rather get a fully fleshed Update then a buggy piece of borderline-unplayable junk. The people who are freaking out need to [in my own, honest opinion] go play something else for a week, they're getting [in my honest opinion] overly attached.

Take a breath, leave the Forums, go play something else.

[And I mean, we all know those who are 'outraged' will be pouring the praise onto DE when the patch hits, like always.]

{Also, INB4 White Knighting accusations}

Edited by Emeere