The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I'm still waiting for DE to explain why the delay happened and why they didn't tell us about it sooner. That's really the only problem I have with this delay, and it is how the first announcement we got pretty much was "Suck it up, bro! See you in the stream :D".

That's a very bad thing to do. Like, Cliffy B bad.

There's no difference. For me at least. 

Still I can't believe that we are getting U13 next week and not at the end of the month... woah it's ultra fast for me. :) 

That's why ppl should just patiently wait in my opinion. :) 

You never know, could be delayed again.

dont say that.

Why not? It's been repeatedly delayed. I expect another delay more than I expect it to actually come out. Call me a pessimist, but for me it's out when it's out, not when DE says it's going to be out.

Why not? It's been repeatedly delayed. I expect another delay more than I expect it to actually come out. Call me a pessimist, but for me it's out when it's out, not when DE says it's going to be out.

Yeah. I know exactly how you feel.

We have no proof U13 is coming out next Wednesday. Can you trust a Countdown made by DE ? I know I can't do that anymore.

Rebecca or Megan could tell us at noon next Wednesday "No update, LOL, see you next week."

Alright. I know we've experienced a lot of crap when it comes to Melee 2.0 these past few months(especially yesterday), and DE hasn't given us much reason to trust their word yet, but lets be real here: U13 WILL be here next wednesday whether you want to be a pessimist about it or not. Soon™ is DONE when it comes to U13.

Edited by LegendOfAB

Yeah. I know exactly how you feel.

We have no proof U13 is coming out next Wednesday. Can you trust a Countdown made by DE ? I know I can't do that anymore.

Rebecca or Megan could tell us at noon next Wednesday "No update, LOL, see you next week."

I don't think DE realized this would be a blow to the trust some parts of the community had on them. I mean, some of it is shaky because of the encrypted drop tables and such, but this was a very bad move from their part.

Again, how about some explainations? That would restore most of it. But nope, go grab a potato and shut up.

Alright. I know we've experienced a lot of crap when it comes to Melee 2.0 these past few months(especially yesterday), and DE hasn't given us much reason to trust their word yet, but lets be real here: U13 WILL be here next wednesday whether you want to be a pessimist about it or not. Soon™ is DONE when it comes to U13.

And you're a dev, so you know that it "WILL be here next wednesday"? Shut up. You can't know when it WILL be here any more than I can.  

look guys, mistakes happen, miscommunication happens, sometimes the right hand dose not know what the left hand is saying, the devs are stressed enough crunching to give YOU there players for there dream game the best melee system they can provide, delays happen, promises get broken, i would rather they take there time to polish and QA there patch then delver something broken, shallow, or half finished. do you want your broken update NOW, or can you wait a week trusting in the people who have made a damn fine game so far to check there S#&$. if they say its not ready then i believe them, if they want to apologize for the miscommunication with some gift alerts, cool thank you, that was awfully nice.

i don't know that much about programing and animating, so i am not qualified to say what can be fixed or when it should be out, IF YOU DO, walk to Canada, get into the trenches and get coding, i am sure some of those DE employes would like a break and time to see there family, otherwise enjoy the game you love so much chill for a week and STOP arm chair developing, if you mad then be mad but don't go screaming at the people working there &#! off to bring you the best damn game they can. if it takes  week then it takes a week, if a month a month, and so long as it dose not go the way of duke nukum forever, or red 5 studios, then i support the delay, hey DE thanks for the greneer propaganda hype for update 13, that was a really cool and immersive way to get me excited about warframe again and pumped for update 13, keep up the good work and take a brake after this hard crunch.

can we all calm down now?

here... have a handsome Proto Excal wanting you to calm your tittles.

That handsome-protocalibro is... surprisingly handsome. 0.o

Leave it to protobro to make that odd shade of light blue look good.