The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Yeah, I ain't complaining, just saying it's a touch bit saddening to me. Although maybe that's just the delay manifesting itself.

Man, i saw the dev stream yesterday. Now i really cant wait to turn into a puddle.

I actually enjoyed the hype. Gave me something to do (read this) while I waited for the over delayed update.

I know I will get flamed for enjoying the hype and rage but this is just my opinion. Now that everyone's calmed, I have nothing to do.. Oh well!

Edited by Ealonex

I actually enjoyed the hype. Gave me something to do (read this) while I waited for the over delayed update.

I know I will get flamed for enjoying the hype and rage but this is just my opinion. Now that everyone's calmed, I have nothing to do.. Oh well!

I don't blame you, to be honest.

And the hype may have died down for now(we used it all up last week), but just wait til Wednesday(when we release it after letting it build up all of this week)

Augh, yes, the new melee mods... Brace yourselves, the grind is coming.

It's funny, because some time ago there was a thread where we posted our fears for what Melee 2.0 could bring, and I posted this in jest:

I really, really hope there's no RNG in Melee 2.0.

Joke's on me.

Edited by Katakuna

Because I was only joking when I made that post.  I thought: "There's no way that something like Melee 2.0 will actually have RNG elements in it."

Then come Devstream 26.

AHAHAH! Too bad.. I thought they would just give it to us free T_T

Because I was only joking when I made that post.  I thought: "There's no way that something like Melee 2.0 will actually have RNG elements in it."

Then come Devstream 26.

Actually they are taking Warframe abilities out of the drop table in U13 so grind won't be as bad as you think it will be. :)

Actually they are taking Warframe abilities out of the drop table in U13 so grind won't be as bad as you think it will be. :)

Maybe, but I would've rather had it so we acquired stances as we leveled the relevant melee weapons up.

0% RNG, 100% fun.