The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

If it gets pushed another week, weeks, month, even if DE needs it, there's a point where the community stops caring about it, figures that the devs won't ever get it out, and they'll move on to different things. You don't want the devs to get into a cycle of perpetually delaying it.

The term you're looking for is Development Hell.

Actually, the update could happen tuesday, since the forma alert is ending sometime in the middle of tuesday AND that counter has only one digit left, and i really do not want to find out that even the bloody backup counter is off. 

or in short, expect wensday, hope tuesday?

Actually, the update could happen tuesday, since the forma alert is ending sometime in the middle of tuesday AND that counter has only one digit left, and i really do not want to find out that even the bloody backup counter is off. 

The better thing is to expect nothing, and hope nothing.

Can't get (too) disappointed if you don't expect anything, and nothing happens.

I think it might just be weird timezone issues. I'm still confused as to whether the update deploys on Wednesday or Thursday for my region. 

*SLIGHTLY UNCERTAIN & POSSIBLY MISPLACED HYPE INTENSIFIES*

I think it might just be weird timezone issues. I'm still confused as to whether the update deploys on Wednesday or Thursday for my region. 

*SLIGHTLY UNCERTAIN & POSSIBLY MISPLACED HYPE INTENSIFIES*

Nope, not a timezone issue. I live in the same timezone as DE, and there's only one slot left on the countdown.

Maybe the grineer numbers represent "days left" instead of "days".

So when the last countdown slot fills, we will have 24 more hours to go.

Actually, not maybe. I'm quite sure of it.

True story: When I set a timer on my oven it automatically lowers the time left by one after I'm done. Why? Because when the timer changes to 1 min, it actually has 2 min left. After a minute has passed while at 1, it begins to countdown from 59.

True story: When I set a timer on my oven it automatically lowers the time left by one after I'm done. Why? Because when the timer changes to 1 min, it actually has 2 min left. After a minute has passed while at 1, it begins to countdown from 59.

holy S#&$, u guys are right! there is only one slot left at the countdown website. is this a sign or a mistake? ...after the derailing last week, i think its better to assume it to be another mistake.

I think this is DE's final trolling...one last... you-mad-bro-.jpg

or not.... But either way...

.i_aint_even_mad_493_You_mad_Bro-s485x364

Edited by Nkomo-Sama

So I went to the grineer's language page thing on the wiki, and scrolled down to the numbers.
In the grineer systems page where it looks as if it's counting down.

783432 is what it reads with that last one still spinning.

not sure if anything has been said about this, but that doesn't look like a count down D:

So I went to the grineer's language page thing on the wiki, and scrolled down to the numbers.

not sure if anything has been said about this, but that doesn't look like a count down D:

you mistook the 5 for a 3 and the 6 for an 8, it's 765432.

It's easy to do so because the only difference is a slight height difference for a little bar.

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

you mistook the 5 for a 3 and the 6 for an 8, it's 765432.

It's easy to do so because the only difference is a slight height difference for a little bar.

I figured I may have gotten it a little wrong. A lot of the symbols are really similar ._.

I guess it is a countdown then, thanks (x

Edited by Vesiga

ITS A CODE!!!!

inb4 "omg u delayed it so much, and it still isn't perfect"

XD what do you expect? They did delay it too much. If it isn't better than what we expected, then people will complain.

If it's just fine, people will still complain.

HECK, IF ITS AMAZING, PEOPLE WILL STILL COMPLAIN! (and I may or may not be one of them XD)