The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Quick question: Does anyone know if the trophy room is also a four way connector or is it a dead end?

If i remember corectly from megan's preview of it in the dev stream, yes, it appears to be. give me just a minute to watch it and I'll update this yes or no

EDIT: yes, it does.

Edited by Escantell

I just woke up 30 min from my alarm, shortly after thought of U13 and had a spazm so stronk I threw my cup of coffee INTO not "at", INTO the wall.

Sadly the coffee's gone... But I think the mug'll stay where it's at. should make an interesting conversational piece. 

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it will be a bit longer than that. That is only 6:30am my time, and 9:30am DE's time. My guess would be at least 12 hours, but who knows, I may be pleasantly surprised.

when only 2-4 hours left............................ -.-

You know... I logged onto the site and though, "I better go check the hype thread... this gun get gud..." and I find this CALM and REASONABLE discussion about rooms?

I, sirs and madames, am offended that you all aren't panicing...

I mean, with the brakes disabled on this train I had assumed there would be far more screaming...

Hehe... Dark Sectors... oh DE you clever little S#&$s.

tumblr_inline_n1wdqtm2hZ1rrdrcy.gif

I have to agree, I find their using it slightly amusing, but i would have liked a better name, something more...  unique than the name of their previous title.  The only way i feel it would truly tie in and make sense to me is if these sectors are more than they appear, and you perhaps find out more of the storyline through them. I severely doubt that anything of the sort will happen, however.  All my dreams of a implementation of significantly more storyline has been nothing more than a very hopeful dream so far..

I have to agree, I find their using it slightly amusing, but i would have liked a better name, something more...  unique than the name of their previous title.  The only way i feel it would truly tie in and make sense to me is if these sectors are more than they appear, and you perhaps find out more of the storyline through them. I severely doubt that anything of the sort will happen, however.  All my dreams of a implementation of significantly more storyline has been nothing more than a very hopeful dream so far..

It's not just the name of their previous title. It's the name that was specifically used for this exact same area in the original pitch of the game. It makes sense to have the name return with the game that brought the concept back.

It's not just the name of their previous title. It's the name that was specifically used for this exact same area in the original pitch of the game. It makes sense to have the name return with the game that brought the concept back.

Yeah , I agree that , finally that concept will have a sense now :)