The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Yeah.

but I have to say it does win them a lot of my respect that they try as hard as they possibly can to get a update out.

Which is why I wasn't angry about the delay because if they could of they would of.

I was considering quitting Warframe if U13 was delayed again.

Not really about waiting but about respect. I feel better now, thank you.

Why would anyone? Spam is spam no matter if you can't find the answer by yourself. This is exactly why the community moderators emerge posts that talk about the same topic so it is your job to find the answers from those threads and trust me, they are there if you are willing to actually research.

This only took me around 6 minutes to research:

you must be fun at parties.

I'm sorry to say that my hype is completely burned out now... It's almost 23:50 here in Spain and I gotta wake up early, and tomorrow U13 won't feel special...

Just more grinding in the table, can't say I'm looking forward to it anymore...

It's funny, warframe takes forever to drop these update, and literally 4 minutes before you can actually get in a game, there's a bug fix.. Its like their waiting until the last minutes. It just worries me a little.

They do work constantly till the last min and they put out hotfixes so fast because of the nature of PC games... there's millions of different rigs and configs out there and it's very hard to anticipate the problems everyone will have when they push out a patch. They really do work hardest on patch days, often very long hours and under heavy stress to get the patch out.

Well.

Midnight for DE is 6 AM for me.

But I didn't know they already stayed that late for an update.

Last update released at about 2 A.M. my time ( it's 23:51 P.M. right now here).

I just hope it won't release too late 'cause I have a cubic meter of stuff to do tomorrow before going away for 2 months ç_ç

It's 6:59 AM for me.

I'm forced to give up this Hype now :(

No, My good sir! The Hype shall never die! Don't give up in the hype.

Don't believe in yourself, Believe in the hype, Believe in the hype that believes in you!

Hmm, never knew asking question was considered "weird".

OK, DE never really stops working on an update, they just give it to us once it's at a place where they're certain it's playable, but they know it has a few bugs to work out. And we all know how buggy this game can be.

So, just wait until the last possible, justifiable second.

Edited by OptimumBow0