The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Is it a sword?

I really can't see with with my @(*()$ roommate insistent on having the blind up. Freaking glare.

could be the harpoon itself for that weapon, we cant say.

and to the people of DE watching this, the design is awesome, well done.

Edited by omega_phoenix

It has a bow/speargun AND a sword? please let that be a thing

TmxU8dr.png

Woooooow man... Water never looked so deadly... Rainy days are coming.

(New planet? Water levels & swimming?! That would be cool)

Edited by unknow99

And I'm not just trying to hype up the community or anything like that (Unless I'm behind on some big piece of news and everyone already knows).  I'm basing this 'hunch' on something DE did!

So, as some of you may know, at the end of Prime Time last week, they put up a website called "www.grineersystems.com" for the people who stuck around to see it (or read the community hot topics post). I visited the website yesterday and I saw the epic video posted on there, but nothing more. I thought it was a waste of a website/spoiler. Then I log in to warframe today and see someone asking if they update the website everyday. So I check again and there's a NEW picture on the website on one of the screens.

So, count with me here. It is currently Sunday where I am (Canada), and there are four more screens they can fill up. Assuming they fill them up once a day, that leaves us at Thursday! Now, they've never done a Friday update, so maybe that's too unlikely, but it IS the most hyped up Update since DMG 2.0, so who knows?

More likely though, they'll fill up the screens every two days which leaves us with the last screen being filled up on Monday next week, with the update coming that Wednesday. I didn't catch the website when it first came out so I'm not sure if the first video was there to begin with. If so, then it looks like an updated video/picture every two days. If not, then it's a video/picture a day which leaves us at Thursday.

I dunno... Just an educated/informed guess. Any takers? lol

Discuss!

(Also... Dat sword tassels doe....)

And I'm not just trying to hype up the community or anything like that (Unless I'm behind on some big piece of news and everyone already knows).  I'm basing this 'hunch' on something DE did!

So, as some of you may know, at the end of Prime Time last week, they put up a website called "www.grineersystems.com" for the people who stuck around to see it (or read the community hot topics post). I visited the website yesterday and I saw the epic video posted on there, but nothing more. I thought it was a waste of a website/spoiler. Then I log in to warframe today and see someone asking if they update the website everyday. So I check again and there's a NEW picture on the website on one of the screens.

So, count with me here. It is currently Sunday where I am (Canada), and there are four more screens they can fill up. Assuming they fill them up once a day, that leaves us at Thursday! Now, they've never done a Friday update, so maybe that's too unlikely, but it IS the most hyped up Update since DMG 2.0, so who knows?

More likely though, they'll fill up the screens every two days which leaves us with the last screen being filled up on Monday next week, with the update coming that Wednesday. I didn't catch the website when it first came out so I'm not sure if the first video was there to begin with. If so, then it looks like an updated video/picture every two days. If not, then it's a video/picture a day which leaves us at Thursday.

I dunno... Just an educated/informed guess. Any takers? lol

Discuss!

(Also... Dat sword tassels doe....)

Dear Tenno, I hope you are right.

Oddly enough, I am not that excited about Melee 2.0

You know what I am excited for?

The Infested's return

Vor's prize

Addition subfactions to come

the Kubrow

More wildlife on Earth

Vay Hek's revamping!

I didn't realize they'd been updating that daily! look at cthuluframe and his new weapons! but three more screens from now would put us at wednesday. so I expect something big, I assume a full update. so it looks like U13 approaches

The Infested's return

Vor's prize

the Kubrow

More wildlife on Earth

Vay Hek's revamping!

Ah yes, i agree, especially with the Kubrow and Vor's prize... but is it guaranteed they're coming with U13? 

I didn't realize they'd been updating that daily! look at cthuluframe and his new weapons! but three more screens from now would put us at wednesday. so I expect something big, I assume a full update. so it looks like U13 approaches

Forgive me, but what's Cthuluframe? :3

Edited by Momoynator

The Infested's return

Vor's prize

the Kubrow

More wildlife on Earth

Vay Hek's revamping!

The new WaterFrame and two weapons that were just revealed not 20 minutes ago.