The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Guys, can you seriously not wait a couple hours for an update? Opinions on how this is being handled aside, I've seen people complain just because it isn't technically a Wednesday update. Can't you guys be happy that we're finally going to get U13 and melee 2.0?

After the months of delays, they still haven't gotten it right? They couldn't have put in a long day yesterday to get this patch out for prime time today? Disappoint.

This is the stuff i'm talking about. It makes no sense. I understand their looking over as many bugs as possible to give us a more clean/crisp update, but come on now.. they had all yesterday, all Monday. all those free days. did they literally just wait until TODAY to touch anything? Whats up with the procrastination?

After the months of delays, they still haven't gotten it right? They couldn't have put in a long day yesterday to get this patch out for prime time today? Disappoint.

Are you so sure that al they wanted to do was one long day of effort? As an artist, I'm never done adding finishing touches to make things look better. Stopping and saying, "We put in a long day's work yesterday, so even if we see something we want to work on or fix up a bit, we won't" doesn't sound like the DE I love.

And they posted that about an hour ago.

Which means that, if you're right, they still have 2-3 hours. And once again, what's wrong with an extra 5 hours? We've already waited months for this, so what's an odd sum of hours mean? I rather them give it some last minute polish than discover some game-breaking bug upon downloading the game.

Well the problem is (for most European players that is) that this means we don't get it untill after school/work/whatever a day later. I assume this can piss a few people off. These are just my guesses though. I just hope it works when it does get here.

Hope it's here tomorrow... I'm off to bed :D

And they posted that about an hour ago.

Which means that, if you're right, they still have 2-3 hours. And once again, what's wrong with an extra 5 hours? We've already waited months for this, so what's an odd sum of hours mean? I rather them give it some last minute polish than discover some game-breaking bug upon downloading the game.

dude thats what last weeks delay was for...now it's just plain mean

This is the stuff i'm talking about. It makes no sense. I understand their looking over as many bugs as possible to give us a more clean/crisp update, but come on now.. they had all yesterday, all Monday. all those free days. did they literally just wait until TODAY to touch anything? Whats up with the procrastination?

What's to say they haven't been working all day Monday and Tuesday on this? For all we know, they could have been working their butts off, and are still continuing to do so. People in business just don't procrastinate like that. I'm not asking you to like how DE is handling this.

Just realize that they may be working harder than you think.

Guys stop complaining they are working their asses of for us and most of them will probably stay up late at night for Hotfixes. I am sure they are working as fast as they can. Even if the update is delayed for a day at least it's not like EA where you need to pay for new content and wait 1 year for simple bugfixes.

It's more disappointment than rage. I'm just sad a multi-millionaire company literally can't manage to update their game. This is gonna hurt to say, but even NEXON has a better schedule than Digital Extremes. It's quite sad to be honest.

Edited by Kvzakau

Well the problem is (for most European players that is) that this means we don't get it untill after school/work/whatever a day later. I assume this can &!$$ a few people off. These are just my guesses though. I just hope it works when it does get here.

Hope it's here tomorrow... I'm off to bed :D

See, What they have to realize is, Just because it's in-convenient for them, Doesn't mean it is for others. Likewise, If DE changed release dates for them, Then the people who it /was/ convenient for, Are now Inconvenienced.

Aaaaand... we are now officially in the Impatient Rage phase of hype. Time to celebrate!

Also Yep! Hype is Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive, Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Stayin' alliiiiiiv- Uhh. Carry on.

They have five hours. When they posted that delay message, they said they only needed a few hours.

I think you need to stop looking at the technicalities. So what if it's coming out at midnight?

It's still coming out in the upcoming hours.

Because this isn't the first time it's been pushed back. Delays start to feel like blows to the head when they constantly happen. If we are playing a game where April 9 means 11:59pm April 9 i think i'm pushing platinum out of my budget.

Are you so sure that al they wanted to do was one long day of effort? As an artist, I'm never done adding finishing touches to make things look better. Stopping and saying, "We put in a long day's work yesterday, so even if we see something we want to work on or fix up a bit, we won't" doesn't sound like the DE I love.

This is hyperbole. If they are never done adding finishing touches, then the patch will never come out. The deadline for this has been close to nonexistent, as it is, so I'm not really surprised. This has literally been in the works for the better part of this year. And we were all led to believe that it would launch a week ago. So now, we're not only led on for another week, we're probably led on another day. I go to bed around 9-10pm EST. Releasing it at 12:00 A.M. might as well be releasing it tomorrow.

Maybe they'll push it back another week, just to &!$$ you off.

Piss me off? Wouldn't even surprise me, let alone rustle my jimmies.