The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I think the last 3 screens are gonna be kubrows, hubs, and a boss (please please please Vay Hek revamp in game)

They reeeeally shouldn't waste one on the rework for Hek. THE WHOLE SITE basically says he is coming.

He's talking to the Grineer through his propaganda drones. That's more than enough confirmation. 

At the most they should just have some text on one that says something like, "or I'll throw them into the sun myself!" or something. 

They reeeeally shouldn't waste one on the rework for Hek. THE WHOLE SITE basically says he is coming.

He's talking to the Grineer through his propaganda drones. That's more than enough confirmation. 

At the most they should just have some text on one that says something like, "or I'll throw them into the sun myself!" or something.

Maybe it'll reveal which planet gets the shipyards, then?

I'm trying to figure out if one of the water frame skills is already on display in the Tenno Lab. The Tenno Lab is currently home to three frames (Volt, Banshee, and Zephyr), but four skills are visible in the side windows.

4FSJgdL.jpg

Obviously Volt and Banshee skills on display.

DZliSb0.jpg

The skill on the left is certainly Zephyr, but who does the skill on the right belong to? If it's a current frame, my only guess is Nyx. If it's not a current frame, well... possible the water frame is going to be clan research again.

Volt/Vauban on the top and Zephyr/Banshee on the bottom.

That would more fitting. 

A really epic vista in the shipyards would be pretty sweet. Preferably with bonuses in the shot, like some of the new enemy types.

"They invade our bases and slay our brothers."

Shows four Tenno facing off against the new melee-oriented units that will come out amongst the Grineer Shipyards.

I bet the new warframe's going to be clantech. That's okay.

But I hope they don't invent a whole new resource to farm to research and build it. Cause oxium farming for my zephyr was pretty tedious. And oxium doesn't make sense for a water frame.

Edited by (PS4)Incarmine

I bet the new warframe's going to be clantech. That's okay.

But I hope they don't invent a whole new resource to farm to research and build it. Cause oxium farming for my zephyr was pretty tedious. And oxium doesn't make sense for a water frame.

2 Hydrium + Oxium = Waterium

300 Waterium for research.

200 Waterium for crafting.

Ready yourself.