The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

53 pages

this is too much hype

can't wait to see the hate minutes after update

And after the hate minutes, there will be people finnaly understanding how it works and loving it, just like when damage 2.0 hit (at least I hope we do love it)

I regret photoshoppin' Squidward's face on him now ><

Also if this guy doesn't have atleast ONE Dredlock Alt Helmet.....I...i..just don't know what I would think

tails__i_regret_everything_by_bluexblur-

Now if I wasn't tired I would edit that lever into Squidward's head.

Edited by SolidSp33d

I love DE and I love Warframe. Its one of the reasons I get up in the mornin'! But damn this hype is getting out of hand. People its just a new update not a whole new game! Please dont disappoint yourselves!

Come on . DEMegan said IT WILL CHANGE THE GAME FOREVER AND EVER  >:D

Come on . DEMegan said IT WILL CHANGE THE GAME FOREVER AND EVER  >:D

Yeah that I can admit to, but ive spent quite a lot of time reading through these posts and constantly see people that expect way more than the update is going to deliver in reality. Im not saying DE did a bad job, on the contrary I think DE is the best, screw Gearbox and all those other giants. DE is where its at!

Yeah that I can admit to, but ive spent quite a lot of time reading through these posts and constantly see people that expect way more than the update is going to deliver in reality. Im not saying DE did a bad job, on the contrary I think DE is the best, screw Gearbox and all those other giants. DE is where its at!

91346-cat-nuke-mushroom-cloud-upvote-chI

Is it just me or Picture 2 (wakizashis with accessories) looks like Volt Prime?

Shoulder coils, golden fists, weird helmet?

Christ, no, it's not Volt Prime. You're not the first to ask that, nor will you be the last, and it simply isn't. I wish it was, but it's not.

Just because something is gold-colored and at a weird angle doesn't mean it's Prime.

For you and everyone else before and after, how big of a fail would it be if it was prime volt and it was so unclear to see?... if it was in fact prime volt, art direction, marketing, and whoever else involved in the planning and making of that advertising image would have completely and utterly failed... why would they introduce a new prime frame (something big for the game) in such a way that people would need to stare at the screen and say "hey... i think that might, could possible, maybe be a prime..." they want to sell us these things... they need to make attractive adverts that succesfully showcase the new "products" and the website itself is already using the "mistery" element, the images revealed will off course be clear, thats why they are "revealed"...

Edited by Orbister

im not sure why people keep thinking thats a prime lol, thats not gold it orange, the default color on those areas, thats his normal helm, his normal shoulder pads.