The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

*waits for U13*

I hear rumors that u13 will bring with it cicero mods becoming nightmare mods. Is this true, anyone know?

Sincerely, a cicero merchanter who will be very sad if this rumor is true.

personally I'm just waiting for a melee 2.0 highlight video/forum post. considering all the hype and DE's promise to explain things before big changes come around, I think that's the true sign that U13 is "around the corner." The decoded messages are nice and all, but I want some clarity on Melee 2.0s mechanics before I start holding my breath.

dat new Volt Helmet, reminds me of Dead Space Enforcer Helm, which I Approve of! Looks like we may get Aesthetics for our weapons like Key Chains based on our ranks, which is pretty legit too!

What new Volt helmet? It's an existing helmet in the pic.

I wouldn't take the Grineer Systems site as 100% proof that we're getting U13 tomorrow. For all we know, it could just be leading up to a reveal video, and that U13 will be NEXT week. (Which, would be kinda funny, since my birthday is next Wednesday. XD)

Well, in that case there is no effort at all in getting the new warframe from Clan tech, then even if it's far from complete and resources are still needed. There is really no effort at all to get anything in this game.

No challenge, no effort. In that case, clan tech is only a gimmick and an excuse to have very powerful weapons that go beyond the average weapon in stats otherwise can tech is pointless.

That huge wait is definitely worth the wait for something effortless to obtain.

Patience is indeed virtue.

What new Volt helmet? It's an existing helmet in the pic.

oh, now that I get a better look at it, I guess it does look like the default helm, but the angle made me think the neck was part of the mask, it looked kinda like this to me

Terra%2BHelm%2BAngles.jpg

minus the batman ears and add a horn on it's forehead. I wouldn't mind S3 Helms either way, but seriously, that picture of Volts helm looks really close to this at first glance!

oh, now that I get a better look at it, I guess it does look like the default helm, but the angle made me think the neck was part of the mask, it looked kinda like this to me

Terra%2BHelm%2BAngles.jpg

minus the batman ears and add a horn on it's forehead. I wouldn't mind S3 Helms either way, but seriously, that picture of Volts helm looks really close to this at first glance!

That helm... I think that's from a Kingdom Hearts game.

I REALLY, REALLY hope that Update 13 is tomorrow. I mean this is too clearly setting itself up to be a huge thing. I mean, melee 1.0 contest aside, It's looking pretty clear that we are getting update 13 tomorrow. I mean this would be waaaaaaaaaaay too intricate of an April Fool's. PLUS. Grate Prime happened, so there is the fool. Face it, folks. Melee 2.0 is tomorrow. HYPE IT UPPPPP!

I REALLY, REALLY hope that Update 13 is tomorrow. I mean this is too clearly setting itself up to be a huge thing. I mean, melee 1.0 contest aside, It's looking pretty clear that we are getting update 13 tomorrow. I mean this would be waaaaaaaaaaay too intricate of an April Fool's. PLUS. Grate Prime happened, so there is the fool. Face it, folks. Melee 2.0 is tomorrow. HYPE IT UPPPPP!

The melee 1.0 contest doesn't have any rules in it that would stop them from releasing 2.0. It just says Earth,frame, and weapon