The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Dangit... but on the upside...1 pg away from glory...

Too bad 1/4 of it is intensify XD

I'm looking forward to u13 now just because I'm feeling bitter about the MMObomb contest and what's happening and I need a brand new frame to cuddle with

I mean that as in I need comfort from the game tomorrow

Too bad 1/4 of it is intensify XD

I'm looking forward to u13 now just because I'm feeling bitter about the MMObomb contest and what's happening and I need a brand new frame to cuddle with

I mean that as in I need comfort from the game tomorrow

Has Warframe NOT won? Thats crazy so many votes....

Has Warframe NOT won? Thats crazy so many votes....

Well... We won the 100 pg megathread saga... Now I shall slumber until U13 calls me personally to tell me she is here... I await her sexiness....when I awake it shall be superduperyummyfuntime

Edited by Nkomo-Sama

He needs to go on vacation after this XD

That man/woman/machine/whatever is a saint. I don't think I've seen someone work so hard at merging threads. Kinda makes me wish there was some sort of "merge by committee" function where we could vote to merge threads. That way the CMs could finally take a break.

Before I go to sleep can I just say

I'M ALSO HYPED FOR THE PROMISE OF A NEW LOADING SCREEN

I really didn't like U12's loading screen and I'm super excited to see what this one looks like.

OOOOOOO

I forgot to be hyped about that! Thanks for reminding me!

Wow, you guys haven't figured it out yet? It's CLEARLY a trick made by Organization 13 trying to lure you into their "propaganda machine" which really just makes you sleep so they can steal your heart. They disguised as the grineer but don't be fooled!