The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meanwhile @ Corpus Systems.

AVEOX

and yet when I google I see Corpus being used by people who speak Spanish... what an interesting coincidence... Yeah I will stick with the Google results on this one...

Not sure if this is a troll post or I should facedesk. No offense mate, I respect you but.... lol.

Refering to people from Spain as Spanish people is not incorrect actually, it might not be the most appropiate. It can also be more specific as Hispanic can also refer to people from Portugal.

Spaniards could be the most appropiate and specific, maybe?

True, just that in general, most Westerners are referring to actual Hispanic people when they are saying Spanish people and don't have Spain in mind.

I grew up with the Spainard ref' myself. I live in South Florida,culture is diverse here, so I always knew the right terms. But even then, ppl here still say Spanish ppl -_-

and yet when I google I see Corpus being used by people who speak Spanish... what an interesting coincidence... Yeah I will stick with the Google results on this one...

You use Google, yet you failed to see that even Google states that it's a Latin word... The comprehension level is under 9000 -_-...

Americans have adopted the word Corpus, we speak English, does that mean 'corpus' is an English [origin] word because you would see/hear Americans using it?! We use French words too (like rendezvous, casserole, mayonnaise, etc), doesn't change the origin of the word(s).

-1 for trolling.

Less gaming/internet and more studying buddy ;)

Well, Corpus ocassionally say something like "koi pepe!"

The reason I now have to play with voices turned off. The new Corpus voices are cool and all... but their new dialogue makes it sound like they're all calling each other Pepe. It's just too distractingly hilarious and immersion-breaking for me.

The reason I now have to play with voices turned off. The new Corpus voices are cool and all... but their new dialogue makes it sound like they're all calling each other Pepe. It's just too distractingly hilarious and immersion-breaking for me.

THIS! So much this! =D

Refering to people from Spain as Spanish people is not incorrect actually, it might not be the most appropiate. It can also be more specific as Hispanic can also refer to people from Portugal.

Spaniards could be the most appropiate and specific, maybe?

No, it doesn't.

I think you guys know what has to happen......

We go through excruciating pain and metal challenges.

DE invests all their money in Warframe Technology and weapons.

Geoffcalibur becomes the first Tenno.

We follow suit.

We grab the weapons, all head to the Mexico node, and blow stuff up.