Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vote Next Female Prime

izzatuw

Next prime will be male. Excalibro(Male)>Frost(Male)>Mag(Female)>Ember(Female)>Rhino(Male)>????(Male)

One of the devs stated they were keeping an equal amount of males and females. Thats why they released 2 females in a row. Since Rhino as male was the last prime I'd say its high likely the next prime will be female. Then they'll probably keep that pattern up.

I hope it's Banshee.  Banshee needs some love, not only as far as a Prime goes but in terms of powers too.  Her 1 is alright for the knockdown, and Sonar is okay, but Silence is basically useless and Soundquake leaves you too vulnerable (it was awesome way back when it had a huge radius and you were invincible for the duration).

Maybe Silence should be replaced with some kind of Scream ability that deafens enemies in a large radius with an incredibly loud high-frequency sound (kind of like a dog whistle in that you can't actually hear it) that also makes them double over in pain to the point that they can't see you pass by either.  That would make it much more useful as both a stealth ability and a crowd control.

I would like a Trinity Prime with an actual fabric for a skirt rather then a lobster tail, that said it probably wouldn't be done because it would clash with whatever immortal skin they give Trinity.

What I would truly love is a double release, Valk Prime and  Valk Vandal. One based on her true self, the other on what the corpus were trying to do.

I'm super obsessed with Trinity lately. Pulled her out from the depths and forma'd her, haven't taken her off since. 30 energy blessings are too fun <3

So yeah I totally want a Trinity Prime. Nyx Prime's also something I'd love too.