The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grate Prime Megathread

-FV-Runehawk

What a GRATE idea!

I am truly grate-ful for your bravery on getting this information to the public.

How grate.

Will buy for sure.

no regrate

What a grate prime!

A "Grate" shield and throwing weapon! :D

You folks deserve a medal. 

Woah, this thing will bounce twice on each mission start!

Can't wait, we really new Cutscenes for the beginning of the mission.

Google Translation:

I will give the curtain of the mission with pride of Ten'no !

Grate Prime is the epitome of Warframe techniques Orokin and ancient iron lattice of the duct is fused . I am proud of robustness that can be received even in the heaviest damage Ten'no . The glittering double the appearance scene edge is shining gold , bounce twice when it fell compared to the iron bars of the original .

It is possible to power up the Grate using the MOD own . It may be or have the function of a parachute MOD in " Dropzone " , or sprinkled over the room to clean the ducts in " Particle " .

It 's going to be Arsenal visited the market right now !

It has put a modified often and in-game content such as " WARFRAME, the design that we have created so far . To be reflected in the animation at the start of each mission , I think what is ? " Would be nice I do to decide cool more " thought this . directly below had turned round and round in my head a few days , but to take shape at last , I gave the answer cod . Grate Prime and was born "

And , Minki of Grate Prime author (Mynki) says art director .

I shall gratefully accept :)

[edit] Oh snap that had been done... looks grrrrate?

But never forget, with Grate power comes Grate responsibility

You deserve more medals than I care to count at this point. I'm hereby offering you the Limited Edition Grate Prime Access Pack for the low low price of seven easy payments of $59.99 per month for twelve months. Grate Syndana Prime and Grate Extractor Prime included!