Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

The real winner is mmobomb.com. I wonder how many site visit they got. I don't even heard of that site until this vote came along. Nice publicity stunt I guess. I wonder how many post they had to fake here to get the initial attention to keep the snowball rolling.

For some reason embed videos arent showing for me..  the hell?

It's due to some weird deal with Firefox. Do you see that shield icon at the top of your browser beside the site's link? Click that, and click on Disable Protection for This Page.

The gods' arrogance has always been their downfall. SMITE thought they had clutched victory, and whilst drunk with pride and vainglory and feasting on before the fat lady sang, the ninjas of the future crept up from behind them and stabbed them in the back!

What a nail biter!!!

Stunning blindside victory right at the end: pure ninja style too, no less!

When it was tied 50/50 in the last stretch, many excited conversations could be heard around the studio.

Much love goes out to SpaceNinjas worldwide, super work on your Mission!

Great way to kick off the week :)

obligatory edit: Prodman has won this battle, but must remain ever vigilant!

Senior Prod never sleeps!

This final showdown ended in such a spectacular fashion. Win or no, that huge push from the community in the final hours was amazing. An incredible event.

This community is a monster when we work together. 

Our Loki has shown their Loki who's the real master race

1Emkbo8.gif

tumblr_mivq21xjje1row6kfo1_500.gif

inb4 official thread

1426746_677760518950136_1235498080859554

It was a hard fought victory, Tenno. We awoke from cryosleep today to find ourselves down by over 10k votes, but that didn't stop our troops. Together we made a last effort push by spreading the word and rallying the troops! You showed true Tenno support and we can't thank you enough for your efforts!

A 24 hour double potato alert is live for both PC & PS4! Get it while it's hot!

And a big thank you to MMObomb for taking us on this heart pounding journey, and to all our competitors for the great battles!

Great job to our brave tenno and our great community we were behind almost 11000 votes 5 hours before it ends, yet with patient and hard work we did the impossible within time limit even achieving more votes almost 2000 ahead!

I am so proud of our amazing community you guys smite the enemy! Thank you guys!

Here a gift from me

gp30CCf.jpg

Signature:

1ylp39.jpg