The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Info there is very outdated

I just think its odd that there last round they had 15,000 vote and now they have almost 60,000, Also thought it was even odder that there last round they had about twice as much as there rival and its about the same thing now .

but it may just be that there all voting now because of that in-game voting link and such.

That's very weird. I don't even think that link in launcher can give such a results.

Messages that urge us to vote are everywhere - redtext, news feed, devstream, forums. That should be enough to bring us to full power. And if you are one of the people who read this topic, but still haven't voted - What the Hek are you waiting for!?

I'm still chuckling over that whole "Nexon is our final boss" thing that people were saying not too long ago. Looks like they were nothing more than the mini-boss. Smite is the real final boss. I haven't given up just yet, if there's one thing Warframe players can do , its grind.

Now I go on a few games with lots of players, including Nexon's games. I'll get on Warframe, Vindictus, Elder Scrolls Online, Team Fortress 2, GunZ 2: The Second Duel, hell I'll go on Second Life. I'll recruit players from EVERYWHERE! -hacks into the Pentagon's network and advertises it to the world, eventually turning Warframe into the god of video games-

Yes.  Do just that!  But keep off the DN forums.  They may have voted for us last round but that was to troll Mabi.  As soon as you ask them directly, they'll vote against Warframe.

I'm still chuckling over that whole "Nexon is our final boss" thing that people were saying not too long ago. Looks like they were nothing more than the mini-boss. Smite is the real final boss. I haven't given up just yet, if there's one thing Warframe players can do , its grind.

Mabi is the final boss and Smite is like the mastermind, hiding in the shadows, pulling all the strings and finally shows it's true self to reap all the benefits.  By all means, we must not let that happen!  So yes, Smite is the final boss.

Edited by LobsterFiend