The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Smite and warframe are very good games, but i think there is more players on SMITE

As we've seen though pure numbers aren't everything. Even pre-nexon incentive Mabinogi did well for itself in the polls simply because the playerbase interacts alot and more people took part actively, the number does not matter if only a fraction of them actually take part. I firmly believe once more people are aware of the showdown that we will win, our community over here is quite close it just needs a bit of a nudge sometimes.

So our battle is not yet over... Come Tenno! Call upon our allies in the International CommunitiesWe shall pass our opponents with our combined strength!

Spartan-Warrior.jpg

We have come so far Tenno! But we have not come so far to fail; not to lose! Rally as many teammates out there as you can!

Clan leaders! Place a note on your MotD to awaken your fellow clanmates!

This is our final battle, and we WILL win this battle against the gods!

Edited by Xandis

As we've seen though pure numbers aren't everything. Even pre-nexon incentive Mabinogi did well for itself in the polls simply because the playerbase interacts alot and more people took part actively, the number does not matter if only a fraction of them actually take part. I firmly believe once more people are aware of the showdown that we will win, our community over here is quite close it just needs a bit of a nudge sometimes.

liiiiiiike..............

FREE PRIME PARTS !!!!!!!!

i wonder how much our % would jump lol..........

Edited by Zoliru

i think..

yeah i get the feeling they want to show what warframe has got without them getting involved

to say we got this far without offering ANY REWARDS, without putting permanent links/announcements in the launcher or in the game, thats quite an achievement 

they are being badass saying to other studios 'hey you are trying so hard, but look how far we can go without trying to coerce our player base"

yeah i get it and yeah its cool 

sometimes you have to do nothing to display your true strength to others

liiiiiiike..............

FREE PRIME PARTS !!!!!!!!

i wonder how much our % would jump lol..........

I still personally believe if DE wishes to reward us they should do so after the polls end and not mention it prior, giving out rewards as promises for a win just makes the win feel cheap, not to mention the trouble that would be caused if we lost as people would still want the rewards. Mabinogi and i believe the other Nexon games actually kept their rewards because of that, people complained because they tried as hard as they could and still failed and Nexon tried to deny the rewards so a whole load of rage ensued.

i think..

yeah i get the feeling they want to show what warframe has got without them getting involved

to say we got this far without offering ANY REWARDS, without putting permanent links/announcements in the launcher or in the game, thats quite an achievement 

they are being badass saying to other studios 'hey you are trying so hard, but look how far we can go without trying to coerce our player base"

yeah i get it and yeah its cool 

sometimes you have to do nothing to display your true strength to others

Pretty much this.

Edited by Jag272

Not to mention warframe is still in friggin BETA. Pitting a fully released game like SMITE versus WARFRAME which is still under development is like throwing a stone against an egg to see which is tougher. That said, WARFRAME is still putting up a ridiculously good fight.

Not to mention warframe is still in friggin BETA. Pitting a fully released game like SMITE versus WARFRAME which is still under development is like throwing a stone against an egg to see which is tougher. That said, WARFRAME is still putting up a ridiculously good fight.

Smite only came out of beta like a few weeks ago i was in it in the beta.......

the difference is NOTHING they just removed the Beta tag and added a Forum site..........

Moba games.....

where nothing changes....ever.....

Edited by Zoliru

We have until Monday to pull this off...being down in the polls at this exact moment does not mean we lost, just means we have to work harder.

This. When we went up against Mabinogi we started off losing, but we climbed our way back up.

Smite only came out of beta like a few weeks ago i was in it in the beta.......

the difference is NOTHING they just removed the Beta tag and added a Forum site..........

Moba games.....

where nothing changes....ever.....

Hey man, let's not try to start a flame war. SMITE is a pretty interesting game, I played it myself and enjoyed it very much. Their community is better than most, and the game is very, very low in bugs *cough* warframe *cough*. However, I am voting for warframe. Why?

Nothing beats space ninjas. Nothing. Nobody will mess with space ninjas with exoskeletons that can wall run across the galaxy with rocket launchers held together with rubber bands fighting against dogs, boxheads, infested dogs, and drinking greedy milk at the same time.

So even if we lose, I wholeheartedly believe warframe to be the better game.

#booben4president2014

Nothing beats space ninjas. Nothing. Nobody will mess with space ninjas with exoskeletons that can wall run across the galaxy with rocket launchers held together with rubber bands fighting against dogs, boxheads, infested dogs, and drinking greedy milk at the same time.

It was so difficult to read that all out loud. My sides now hurt. 

You're not helping. xD

I can write without using any punctuation what so ever try and keep up I bet you cant who needs punctuation and proper grammer when you can just talk and talk and talk til nobody knows what the hell youre even writing even now I bet youre brain is slowly melting and your breath is becoming weak as you fail to comprehend it