The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

If we do win what would be our prize of winning the MMOBOMB.com F2P Showdown because I hope that our votes all but nothing even if we are winners what would we get out of it other than a medal of winning MMOBOMB.com F2P Showdown? Just wondering.

Edited by L3G0HAL0

Can we vote more then on time if we change our IP via Proxi or something else??

Do you really want to harm the communitie's reputation?

---------------

I am convinced that, should we really win, we would get some sign of appreciation.

Edited by WEREsandrock

If we do win what would be our prize of winning the MMOBOMB.com F2P Showdown because I hope that our votes all but nothing even if we are winners what would we get out of it other than a medal of winning MMOBOMB.com F2P Showdown? Just wondering.

There is no stated prize or reward for winning.

I can't help but feel that Warframe is suffering badly due to their poor launcher. For many players a game's launch screen is their ONLY way to get information about the game and its community....  And DE isn't using this tool at all.

:(

I absolutely don't get it...the poll values aren't shown on the poll...but you can see them officially via that twitch.

Why even bother to hide it in the first place.... To get twitch account views and ad income? <_>

Since, they said they can't seem to manage to show it. So, they resorted to showing it on Twitch.

Don't worry, these are Datareaper's Grineer Friends.

They're probably under Nyx control, so... that's cool.

Our results is great actually. We have no red text, no Facebook and Twitter support, no link in our launcher - still we have difference in 12k and the gap is narrowing

Edited by Skynin