Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

The real question is who actually reads the news page on the launcher considering it doesnt update live and rather requires an update and thefore stays the same for weeks at a time. I dont know about the rest of you but i never read the news section, i just hit play.

Not reading it either... unless there are major changes.

Well , then maybe this competition just isn't high priority to them.

-----------

This  round is boring anyway. The Smite people don't even seem to care much about winning. The mmobomb thread on their forum is pretty much dead.

It's like a football game without audience.

Not reading it either... unless there are major changes.

Well , then maybe this competition just isn't high priority to them.

-----------

This  round is boring anyway. The Smite people don't even seem to care much about winning. The mmobomb thread on their forum is pretty much dead.

It's like a football game without audience.

Why should this competition be high priority?

hey. uh. we r losing.

but i think d.e. wont give a dam

since warframe got alot of publicity already even if not won this lazy smelly poll.

they're like so chill i guess :| maybe this is one reason the devs arent putting it on launcher :0 and they are showing em mmobomb and the other games that they arent too intrested with the poll , my thoughts kbye

How will your lives change if Warframe loses this poll?

Why can't people look at the bigger picture?  Winning this poll would be good publicity, and it really wouldn't take a whole lot of effort on DE's part to win this.  Mmobomb may not be a huge site, but they do get up into somewhere in the area of a million unique visitors a month last I checked.  It would be good for the game, and that's all that should matter :|

Edited by Aggh

Why can't people look at the bigger picture?  Winning this poll is good publicity.  Mmobomb may not be a huge site, but they do get up into somewhere in the area of a million unique visitors a month last I checked.

Even if we lose, we've still gotten quite a few new players that cited the contest as their reason for looking into Warframe.

hey. uh. we r losing.

but i think d.e. wont give a dam

since warframe got alot of publicity already even if not won this lazy smelly poll.

they're like so chill i guess :| maybe this is one reason the devs arent putting it on launcher :0 and they are showing em mmobomb and the other games that they arent too intrested with the poll , my thoughts kbye

Or they're not in office during the weekends.

Or they're not in office during the weekends.

Eh they could have done an in game mail before they left for the weekend.  They could probably even do it from home if they really cared.  And if they're like most game companies, they probably have a skeleton crew in on the weekends who could do the same if they were told to.  Hell some of them are prolly putting in some weekend hours for u13 even. 

Tl;dr they could have done something if they wanted to, not like they didn't know when the poll was going up.

Edited by Aggh

Eh they could have done an in game mail before they left for the weekend.  They could probably even do it from home if they really cared.  And if they're like most game companies, they probably have a skeleton crew in on the weekends who could do the same if they were told to.  Hell some of them are prolly putting in some weekend hours for u13 even. 

Tl;dr they could have done something if they wanted to, not like they didn't know when the poll was going up.

Or maybe they have their priorities in check.

Putting a link to the poll on the launcher doesn't seem like something that would cause them to divert sufficient attention away from more important matters.

Well consider that DE's news is in-game and SMITE's is on their launcher. They've both done the same thing. It's not that big a deal, honestly, and definitely not big enough for some forum outcry that the devs aren't doing enough to help win this competition so that a bunch of people can have a boost of ego.

Well consider that DE's news is in-game and SMITE's is on their launcher. They've both done the same thing. It's not that big a deal, honestly, and definitely not big enough for some forum outcry that the devs aren't doing enough to help win this competition so that a bunch of people can have a boost of ego.

tbh, I think the launcher is better at being an eyecatcher than in-game.

To me, the "news" stuff in the game lobby is not very attention-grabbing (it appears as gray text to me, but that's most likely because the notices are at least a day old). With a launcher, you're more likely to read the stuff displayed on it, cause that's all you can do, aside from clicking "Play/Launch/whatever a game calls the button that launches the game".

And as soon as they get to the lobby, some people may just go straight into a mission, disregarding the news feed.

Edited by PlatinaKoki

Or maybe they have their priorities in check.

Ikr?  Spending a couple minutes to send out an in game mail to everyone would take waaaay too much work :|

What did you miss about the added publicity the game would get out of winning this?

Edited by Aggh