Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Damn. Well unless a miracle happens or someone goes all 1337 hax0r up in this bizsnatch, we lost. To SMITE. Who somehow tripled it's vote count from the last round....

K.

They had a link to the poll right in their launcher, meaning everyone sees it.

We get a tiny blurb in the already tiny news section in-game, and mentions on the forums and twitter (which not everyone uses).

It's not surprising.

i think the people who lost to us are anger voting.

They aren't, many of the other games don't care, except Mabinogi. Mabinogi's players are either Voting for us or just staying neutral. And AirMech got their pet head reward already, so they can't help us either.

I'll be honest: I'm more okay with losing to SMITE than to Nexon. Smite looks good, looks neat, is probably super fun. If I wasn't 147% afraid of PvP games I might try it out. And yknow what, that means we're second place. Silver medal. Out of 64 games chosen, we were #2. That's awesome.

EDIT: that is, if we lost. If we win then WE ARE THE BEST HECK YEAH AWESOME YEAAAAH

Edited by 8bit_Ghost

i think the people who lost to us are anger voting.

confirming this is the reason we will lose to smite

so many anger votes

there are more anger votes coming in for smite than smite players

that and mmobomb have no idea what they are doing when it comes to polls 

I hope someone uses that as their alliance logo...

but to the main topic... I think we exhausted everything... I don't think we can gather more gamers to out vote this THAT is a lot of voters...

that is knights of outer havens clan logo

stop whiteknighting mmobomb and smite with pretentious comments please 

Says the guy who has been pinning all blame on outside parties, and not the lack of work DE could have done in regards to making the poll link much more visible.

Had they put it in the launcher like what SMITE did, we'd very likely have more votes. Not everyone uses the forums or twitter.

Says the guy who has been pinning all blame on outside parties, and not the lack of work DE could have done in regards to making the poll link much more visible.

Had they put it in the launcher like what SMITE did, we'd very likely have more votes. Not everyone uses the forums or twitter.

nXD6Ykt.gif

nXD6Ykt.gif

You stop that.

I have already voted for this. We must unite further.

We united as much as we can. But, there's nothing we can do.That Launcher Link would have made up high up top of the poll. But, DE is too busy working on Update 13 to make the link. So, we now have no way of increasing the percentage now.

We united as much as we can. But, there's nothing we can do.That Launcher Link would have made up high up top of the poll. But, DE is too busy working on Update 13 to make the link. So, we now have no way of increasing the percentage now.

No sorry, I can't let you say that.

Remember Happy Zephyr ? It was made during lunch time at DE's office.

If they can make a mini-game during a break, they are able to put a link in red color in the launcher.

If they can make a mini-game during a break, they are able to put a link in red color in the launcher.

Then, why isn't it there then? I wouldn't be saying this if it was there.

They were actually at the office when they did Flappy Zephyr, though. They're never around during the weekends.

By the time they get back in the office, the poll is basically going to be done.

Then, why isn't it there then? I wouldn't be saying this if it was there.

Bad decision.

They were actually at the office when they did Flappy Zephyr, though. They're never around during the weekends.

By the time they get back in the office, the poll is basically going to be done.

Yes, but the poll began before the weekend.

Some members of the staff posted on this topic when we were already losing. Nothing was done.

>whiteknighting

I'm going to radiation proc team kill the prick who started this bs in the forums so freaking hard.

Also I didn't expect this general cheese from you Hayabu5a. I hope it's sarcasm.

Yes, but the poll began before the weekend.

Some members of the staff posted on this topic when we were already losing. Nothing was done.

The kicker is that they posted both on the forums and on the Warframe twitter account, trying to get more votes. Problem is, not everyone uses the forums or twitter.