Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

We are... just barely, but we are!

At this point it's gonna come down to a nail biter.  I'd have preferred a smack down, but at least this isn't boring.

my curiosity is based on botting in past votes and the shear amount of votes in this poll, I could easily see the alot of votes being removed potentially even from really modest amounts of such behaviour.  It has to have happened some just because of the amount of people involved, but that I think is going to be the real teller in the end, we'll see how honorable both sides really are.  But after the totally legit Mabi comeback... I have high hopes.

I find it amusing that our launcher upgrade on a weekday(a monday, no less) has gotten almost as much action as them having a launcher upgrade for an entire weekend.

Smite has 3 million registered users. Warframe has 8.9+ million registered Tenno. It's not surprising at all. If anything it's a shame Warframe didn't decimate completely without a launcher upgrade

God, I wish all the halo games were on steam so I could actually play them for once. I hear they're super good.

The Halo series are okay, they have a great soundtrack, but sadly, Xbone only :c

At least we had the first Halo to enjoy, God knows how much I did.