Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb Poll Results

Skynin

Question

15 answers to this question

You can know the percentages by just seeing the image on mmobomb.

The number of votes is on the http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5339c734e4b0f7cfe71cc588'>Warframe VS Mabinogi poll.

I'll try to find the total votes from http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5339c727e4b0f7cfe71cc587'>SMITE VS PoE. Found it!

It all ends in this:

GQpeNzs.png85gkbVO.png

Edited by xlraistlx

You can know the percentages by just seeing the image on mmobomb.

The number of votes is on the Warframe VS Mabinogi poll.

I'll try to find the total votes from SMITE VS PoE. Found it!

It all ends in this:

GQpeNzs.png85gkbVO.png

Well, if no one helps SMITE, then we pretty much win if we give it our all since... well... we had like 3x their total votes in our battle with Mabinogi.

At least total votes showed here. Thank you!

Not to be rude but KatanaWielder showed the warframe vs mabigoni poll before and that also has the total votes. (It is the same).

which means we need to vote for path of exile because it has less followers that way we vote against path of exile and REIGN CHAMPION!!!

Needed. It aleady ended.

Edited by xlraistlx

Not to be rude but KatanaWielder showed the warframe vs mabigoni poll before and that also has the total votes. (It is the same).

Needed. It aleady ended.

I saw, thanks to him for contributing. I just skipped his post somehow, my bad

Just there was different page, where amount of votes for each side were shown, i'm desperately looking for this one

Isn't Smite a relatively new game? I'm impressed that both LoL and PoE got beaten.

There is a lot of people who hate MOBA's and LoL especially. And their communities not so united (because of PvP focus i bet)

Isn't Smite a relatively new game? I'm impressed that both LoL and PoE got beaten.

If you look at the results on http://www.mmobomb.com/ultimate-f2p-showdown?q=vote , it's obvious there are LOTS of impossible and obvious cheatings going on.

LoL has been beaten only by a nerd giant - PoE. Dota 2, which by definition is the father of Mobas... was placed and shat at by Ragnarok botters.

How could some 2D game beat legendary Team Fortress 2 - beyond me. Just like RO.

SMITE was generally placed against easy competitors. Aura Kingdom, Marvel Heroes... who the hell plays it? While Smite looks like a promising Moba. But to think that it even surpassed SWTOR in the same bracket as TF2/Maplestory... I know, technically Warframe is still in beta, so what are we even voting for? But Warframe has been out for a year, while Smite... well, maybe if it had open beta, it would explain the surge of voters.

Still, even if "we" are in the finals, I feel like the contest is not credible. It's judged by votes, and not even remotely by quality. I've looked through some titles, and if anything - Firefall looks like a good idea. Open world shooter with PvE and PvP? Warframe isn't even remotely close.

SWTOR, most prominent torn condom child of WoW was competing not against TERA, as it should've been, but with a Moba... seriously.

How could ancient 2D mmos be even considered winners in modern times... Well, alright, won't offend different tastes.

The whole idea is bogus, but... again, as long as we are in finals and have a chance of winning... At least that is worth fighting for. I don't want a promising F2P relaxation shooter to be dominated by yet another moba...

Edited by Wrathinside