Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Did You Play Before Warframe?

-Krux-

Firefall (before it went Open Beta and progressing in the game was actually easy), DCUO (Loved using those dual swords with fire powers) , Global Agenda (Back when it was still pretty active) , Blacklight Retribution (I stopped for an unknown reason..), Mario Kart 7 (got bored after 20k RP), RE: Mercs 3D (Game was pretty much dead when I left)

Also a bit of APB Reloaded but got bored after continuously getting instakilled and disconnected randomly >.>

It's wierd it took me quite a while to figure this all out, I can barely remember what I played before I entered Warframe.

Edited by juel2910

TF2 and Minecraft mostly, with some Civilization V on the side with friends. I've been drifting around a lot though and I've settled here for now. Looks like I'll stay a while. (And by drifting around, I mean mostly revisiting old Nintendo title games and trying to find something to do in Minecraft. I've been desperate to find something new to play for a while, but I wasn't sure where to start.)

Probably the game I've easily played most in my life is Minecraft though...it's been almost exactly 3 years of playing now that I think about it, wow. That only ended recently, since I've done almost everything there is to do at this point. Met some awesome people in that time, but sadly I don't believe I'll be able to get them into Warframe. Most of them aren't interested in these types of games.

I still hop on to those Minecraft communities once in a while - after a year and a half of time spent in each of them, I can't help but stay attached to them, even if I have a significant dislike for some aspects of them. I was a big part of them at one point, and friends keep me connected and reminded of that. There is nothing like seeing a baby "economy server" grow into a giant in 3 years time.

I could go on and on when reminiscing about those last 3 years, about the people I've met and my experiences, but I gather nobody here cares. I'm just going on about nonsense at this point. ._.