Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Prime Time #24!

[DE]Megan

Thanks for watching!!

Big thank you to my special guest host DE_Sheldon and our teammates:

Momaw (Wistful Voidwatcher), LazyTheGypsy (FLOW), Grandmaster-Builder5 (The Grand Alliance of Fabulous Space Ninjas) 

Tragixx(Flux Virtus), Evkenn (Flux Virtus), 

Platinum Winners

Denjammin

Krashomnis

Lemonthunder

PRIMED CHAMBER WINNER: Crystasiz

Fan Art Recap

Honoring The System- Contest Winners

RzdAkira
BLc6Ekf.jpg

Gauna-03
w7Ak9Rv.jpg

Biquette
DpJ5Sab.jpg

A Voice in the Void will go live tomorrow!

See you again tomorrow for Devstream #26!

am I the only one who thinks the first place contest winner should have actually been switched with second place  

I mean the first one even has the hud on and the colors are strange I am honestly not trying to be rude but seriously

Edited by PixalatedVortex

am I the only one who thinks the first place contest winner should have actually been switched with second place  

I mean the first one even has the hud on and the colors are strange I am honestly not trying to be rude but seriously

No, you are not. However im happy that none of the ones with all the S#&$ty "quotes" won.

Thanks for watching!!

Big thank you to my special guest host DE_Sheldon and our teammates:

Momaw (Wistful Voidwatcher), LazyTheGypsy (FLOW), Grandmaster-Builder5 (The Grand Alliance of Fabulous Space Ninjas) 

Tragixx(Flux Virtus), Evkenn (Flux Virtus), 

Platinum Winners

Denjammin

Krashomnis

Lemonthunder

PRIMED CHAMBER WINNER: Crystasiz

Fan Art Recap

Honoring The System- Contest Winners

RzdAkira
BLc6Ekf.jpg

Guana-03
w7Ak9Rv.jpg

Biquette
DpJ5Sab.jpg

A Voice in the Void will go live tomorrow!

See you again tomorrow for Devstream #26!

Ok so wait is the void alive who is the voice in the void?

So editing wasn't allowed o.O? The offical contest post said yes.

Editing was allowed.

It seems like it was, but none of the severely edited ones won.

I have a folder of 70 favorites (including some with text/editing). It was definitely a struggle to pick the winners!

The screenshot winners are a little underwhelming. I get the feeling they didn't look at all of them (granted there were a lot).

If I managed to look at them all, I'm pretty sure DE did - though it did take me like two hours.

I don't think the winners look underwhelming - if you want to see underwhelming, look for my screenshot, second down on page 138:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/202699-new-honoring-the-system-screenshot-contest/page-138

While what DE picked weren't my favorites, they are still really nice screenshots.

Is my Baseball screenshot one of those 70 favorites?

It is one of mine. (His is right above mine @ the above link).

Edited by PoorCensored

Megan seems to like red. I see that as a factor.

At least mine might be sitting in a dev's folder then. I would have preferred 1000 plat though.

Is it weird that I'd much prefer it the other way around?

I think it would be way more awesome to know that someone at DE got some enjoyment out of me enjoying their game. I can always buy platinum.

A few thoughts.

First - amusing stream, as usual.

About soloing alerts - If it's not something you're used to doing, you're probably gonna have a bad time. Mission type and enemy level are a large part of it, but there's also the factor of your own experience and what tools you have available (frames/weapons/mods) for the job. You can't take unranked items into a DEFENSE while alone and expect much confidence.

About contests/screenshots - I think some of the dissatisfaction comes from how quickly the entries are 'lost in the wind' as soon as the contest is over.

> https://warframe.com/media/pc-screenshot <

Look at how unused that section is! If you have so many favorites, why not start filling that area out so we can see some extras besides the lucky 3 winners?

I know I'd like to see em.

I think there were much better Melee art to choose from.