The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid's 1

Cursor

Simple request time.  Please don't make it "shot from far off cannons."  Just have him shoot it from his hands, or the explosions happen spontaneously.

I don't have any problems with a multi-hit ranged AoE ability, but most of this game takes place in hallways inside spaceships.  There's no way shots fired from a nearby ship can actually make sense in these situations.

Okay, that's all.

Edited by Cursor

Why have a space ship shoot water to do what I can only assume will be less than 400 base damage at max rank?  Even if you could justify exactly how a ship fired the shots, there's still the question of why you would even bother.

Wow, doesn't take long for all the naysayers to get to work.....

How is this naysaying?  I'm just suggesting they make a minor change so the ability makes more sense in the context of most maps in the game.

And also, even if you want to call this naysaying, when do you expect people to get started if not after something has been revealed?

I'm pretty sure that "cannon fire from a ship far away" was just a joke they made because of the whole pirate theme.

The effect are not explosions from shells hitting the area but water creating an explosive force, so it's obviously something he does with his powers.

The way the ability looked, if DE took away the falling cannon ball bit and just left it as splashes of water, it would look like the water was boiling intensely.  If y'all really don't like the whole falling from the sky bit, you could try and convince them to make it look like a boiling puddle of water was placed at the feet of the bad guys.

Edited by Littleman88