Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not My Obex /cry

Wynn

They remove Obex 1000 damage(unranked) Wall punch.

Spent months mastering Ripline into Obex wall punch and now Wall punch of the Obex is the same as other weapons.

I know i'm the only one that love the Obex but my poor baby that what made the Obex.

I'm sorry that the strategy you worked on isn't the same, that really does suck (I also used Obex with Valkyr but not in the same way).

Obex seems a lot stronger in its normal use, though, so there's that at least.  I'm using it and Kogake all the time now, and they're really effective.

Edited by Cursor

If anything should get insane wall attack power it's the massive Furax, not the slim Kogs or Obex.

How about no Obex one thing it had going for it was it's Wall attack. Hell Obex are energy melee weapons and before damage 2.0 was a forcefield weapon.

Kogake seems better in every way this build it even has a stronger wall attack.

The slide attack has a tendency to launch mobs miles in the air too. Not very effective as it doesn't always kill them but it makes me giggle like a drunk schoolgirl every time it happens. 

How about no Obex one thing it had going for it was it's Wall attack. Hell Obex are energy melee weapons and before damage 2.0 was a forcefield weapon.

I'd like to argue how unsatisfying it is, and what a stupid idea it is, to give puny fist weapons such massive attack over other things, but I never used Kogake or Obex, let alone wall attacks, so meh.

I'll make some Obex and try them out.

There was a few of us that Mastered using Obex with Valk's Ripline to be able to do Wall punches.

I got to relevel a Kogake but stat wise it seems a lot better vs Obex. I'm still hunting for there stances to see if the two affect the stances,

at least they kept the jump attack monster sized AoE, albeit wonkier than hell after U13 released. and i know you're pain OP.  I'm kinda the one who told everyone about it. bought le Valk when she first released. and now........ le sigh.

Tried Obex today, got them to like lv25

Omg theyre frikkin crazy. Even unranked you can easily do the first five to ten waves of T3 Defense with them.

The attack speed is amazing, you can add the maxed out mod that adds damage and reduces attack speed and theyre still greasy fast, also makes combos easier to do in theory

The slide attack is super useful and tight, not slippery like for many other melee weapons. The rising donkey kick it does knocks down a bunch of enemies around the target.

Same with jump attack, nice knockdown.

I put electricity on them and suddenly they could handle mobs too.

All that and I dont even have a stance for them!

What's the problem again? Lol

Edited by DarkTails