Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Begun To Dread Any Dark Sector Run With A Rhino In It

Vargras

If I do a Dark Sector Defense and someone is on the far side of the map meleeing Infested, nine times out of ten, it's a Rhino.

If I do a Dark Sector Survival and someone triggers life support far too early or runs off on their own (thus lowering spawn rate), nine times out of ten, it's a Rhino.

I have no idea what kind of effect the Dark Sectors have on Rhinos, but I don't like it.

Why all the hate on us rhinos. When i play survival with other people i usually leave it to them to use the life support unless we come really close to losing it. On defense i always stay close to what we are supposed to be defending. So am i unique or do you have really badluck when it comes to getting random team mates.

By the way while you are complaining about the rhinos you should also complain about loki which is probably even more powerful but has FAR more potential for trolling

Edited by warpath514

Meanwhile I basically stopped playing my rhino till I had a vanguard helm for it, because every single match I played, my 3 team-mates zerged on ahead leaving me nothing to do but run feebly after them, have the mission completed, and run for extraction. 

Its not something special or unique to the DS

Its the Door Hero phenomenon

Sadly its a sickness that affects aproximately 40% of the Tenno.

Rhino is one of the most touched class and he's very sad about it.

Poor Rhino.

Rhinos should support the fellow players by roaring , eating enemy and bullets and stomp @(*()$ the enemy when stuff gets real not be scum of the earth. hell i was doing Ceres defense as a rhino. as a rhino the #1 way to murder prosecutor besides being properly equipped(derp) Roar ->stomp -> squad gang murders the hell out of floating prosecutor. rhino nekros vuaban and trinity/oberon are love.

the last time i played dark sector and i saw a rhino, that rhino was me

i never spammed roar so much

besides, most people seems to think that only rhinos screw up things like that, i can bet my hands that if you tell them to stop, they stop, cuz most rhino players are either newbs (or nighmare mod farmers, like me), becouse rhino is the first warframe you encounter from a boss fight (jackal)

seriously, lokis and vaubans are far worse, and i play both of them

becouse if they f*** up, it's intencional