Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Contest][Pc] The Tenn Os Challenge - [Ended]

Guest Shibboleet

Guest Shibboleet

I don't see any issues using AHK or a macro keyboard. In fact, it's smart under certain circumstances and very Tenn Os like.

Edited by Shibboleet

Guest Shibboleet

m6IUBIM.jpg

The event warpaint........................sorry for delay^^

By simonegiochi93

!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, updated OP:

-Specters are currently not allowed. Need to see how effective they are.

Guest Shibboleet

Update:

U13.3 seems to not have broken anything, let the contest continue!

-Also allowing specters

Guest Shibboleet

Just a reminder:

If Nova receives her changes this Wednesday, I'll have to rule out Nova as a choice in this contest until I can be certain that she is ok to use.

Guest Shibboleet

is Castana Nyx Allowed in the new patch?

Yes, but the knocked down run around while still absorbing glitch is not.

Edited by Shibboleet

Guest Shibboleet

Nova still allowed. Patch did not make her any better for soloing Grineer/Corpus that can one-shot her.

Guest Shibboleet

The Amounting of Lag recording in the last 10 waves is crazy, i'd risk crashing my computer twice over, I think you should just stick to pictures.

That's a part of the challenge. If you would be so kind as to submit to DE a ticket explaining how there is frame drops the longer you are in a mission, that would be splendid; According to my 5 month support ticket fighting this issue, it is us, not the game.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shibboleet

Reminder:

This version of the contest will be ending on this Wednesday, or the next. Depending on when U14 is out. (Or if someone completes it)

Edited by Shibboleet

Guest Shibboleet

Hey, would using Loki Decoy to mess with AI count as an exploit?

Two situations:

Loki decoy being used near the cryopod, a location on the walkable map, or by a spawn = OK

Loki decoy being placed in the void and is for some reason agroing the map where they can never reach = Not OK

Edited by Shibboleet

• 2 weeks later...

Me and Rompido tried to beat this Challenge using a Nyx for Absorb around the CryoPod, and a Loki for Radial Disarm because the mine ospreys AoE were one-shotting the pod on later waves, even with the absorb on, and Mag wasn't killing them and also getting shot, so with Loki i stayed invisible and used a Brakk to fuel the Absorb. Grineer proved to be more difficult because of their hitscan weapons, so we went Corpus, The best map we found to do it was Thalassa because its small, circular, and enemies don't get stuck there, we both run Shield Disruption Aura because Corpus don't have Armor and we didn't had a Mag with us so we needed to lower their shields, for the energy we just used a ton of energy restores. The best we got was 101 waves. We gave up!! Good luck.

Edited by RexSol

Me and Rompido tried to beat this Challenge using a Nyx for Absorb around the CryoPod, and a Loki for Radial Disarm because the mine ospreys AoE were one-shotting the pod on later waves, even with the absorb on, and Mag wasn't killing them and also getting shot, so with Loki i stayed invisible and used a Brakk to fuel the Absorb. Grineer proved to be more difficult because of their hitscan weapons, so we went Corpus, The best map we found to do it was Thalassa because its small, circular, and enemies don't get stuck there, we both run Shield Disruption Aura because Corpus don't have Armor and we didn't had a Mag with us so we needed to lower their shields, for the energy we just used a ton of energy restores. The best we got was 101 waves. We gave up!! Good luck.

yup I was very impressed we got that far. but still wasn't close enough :( damn 150 needed waves. :(