Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fight Against Eclipse, Fight For Freedom!

Lyvshalker

Do you guys want to see a monopoly Alliance take control of many dark sectors? Do you want to see the badlands tax rates rise as the alliance behind it sits there and rob you of your hard earned rewards? If not, fight.

Edited by Lyvshalker

Um... they don't charge us for tax.

I wonder how long they'll be able to keep that up though. From what I've heard, maintaining solar rails is incredibly costly. The taxes exist so that alliances/clans can make resources that they'll need to maintain the rails.

I mean, why are there taxes imposed by one's own government?

I wonder how long they'll be able to keep that up though. From what I've heard, maintaining solar rails is incredibly costly. The taxes exist so that alliances/clans can make resources that they'll need to maintain the rails.

Given that the clan is made up of some of the biggest clans in the game, probably for quite a while.

as far as I know, they dont tax, so you can shove it up your biological disposal shaft, same location on all warframes, you cant miss it.

and even if they did, they need it to maintain the rails, so who gives a damn?

like you can maintain a free Rail.

Given that the clan is made up of some of the biggest clans in the game, probably for quite a while.

I will see to it that Eclipse get the most rails possible, so that I may laugh when they crumble due to the debts they will own.

To be honest, this whole conflict system seems bad, I for one won't be supporting any alliance/clan since they keep altering the battle pay while I'm in the mission. And always to a 0. So yeah, back to ODD everyone.

Oh? How would you know what Eclipse consists of? As far as I know, they've revealed little to no information.

In the topic True made for making an alliance he did state that so far many of the clans are on he same level of competitiveness as CM or even greater.

They'll probably maintain better than most with that.

I mean, why are there taxes imposed by one's own government?

unless of course the members run darks themselves and put the ressources in the clanvault, no?

If the battle pay is high enough the taxes Eclipse places on clans may not be important, those guys in Eclipse are going to have good money to pay those who fight for them if they tax accordingly.

If the battle pay is high enough you can bet I would be fighting for daddy warbucks all night long baby!

trickle down economics might actually work in warframe!