The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tranquil Cleave (Dont Waste Your Plat)

-Ozymandias-

Question

So yeah, last night i was checking the trading channel in warframe, and i saw some people selling their tranquil cleave stance, so i whispered some of them to see how much plat they were asking...every single one of them asked 100-200plat...so my reaction was "yeah right".

So i said "oh well, i got lots of credits im gonna see if im lucky using transmutation" so i started to transmute some rare mods (mainly rare skill mods such as tornado, avalanche, chaos, etc) and in the first try i got Brutal tide...i was amazed so i decided to go on...after spending over 1.5mill credits i finally got Tranquil Cleave, to be specific i transmuted: Hellschamber, Thunderbolt, Vital sense and Tainted mag.

So yeah, thats how i spared myself 150plat and unfinished farming with nekros...if you are looking for this stance and you have the credits and lots of rare mods you cant sell, you might wanna give it a try.

Edited by Angainor

IRONICALLY I spent the better half of 5 hrs on earth with no luck, and im stingy with my plat. so I decided to jump to phobes and bam first run.

im not sure if any mod is worth any amount of plat unless the player has no means to obtain it and a fat wallet with no bills or cares on the outside world...

IRONICALLY I spent the better half of 5 hrs on earth with no luck, and im stingy with my plat. so I decided to jump to phobes and bam first run.

im not sure if any mod is worth any amount of plat unless the player has no means to obtain it and a fat wallet with no bills or cares on the outside world...

i played a lot of phobos survivals with no luck...i do have the plat but i also had the credits to use so...

So yeah, last night i was checking the trading channel in warframe, and i saw some people selling their tranquil cleave stance, so i whispered some of them to see how much plat they were asking...every single one of them asked 100-200plat...so my reaction was "yeah right".

So i said "oh well, i got lots of credits im gonna see if im lucky using transmutation" so i started to transmute some rare mods (mainly rare skill mods such as tornado, avalanche, chaos, etc) and in the first try i got Brutal tide...i was amazed so i decided to go on...after spending over 1.5mill credits i finally got Tranquil Cleave, to be specific i transmuted: Hellschamber, Thunderbolt, Vital sense and Tainted mag.

So yeah, thats how i spared myself 150plat and unfinished farming with nekros...if you are looking for this stance and you have the credits and lots of rare mods you cant sell, you might wanna give it a try.

http://www.youtube.com/angainor666tenno

^Tranquil cleave video with the combos 

You got lucky, congratulations. I've spent over 3 million credits so far with no luck.

Gotta get more Magazine Warps!

yup...but as i said "if you have the credits and lots of rare mods you cant sell"

if anyone reading this post has 30k credits then yeah ignore me right away lol

I have over 5 million credits yet I wouldn't waste a digit on transmutation seeing you can get Warframe abilities.

Alternatively, you can spend less than a day on Cambria, Earth, and get the same result without spending over a million credits that you may not have.

Took my group of three 4 runs at 40 minutes a run. Drops from the frontier Butchers.

nope... I have been unlucky as of late... getting absolutely no Tranquil cleave. Its not that common. Your better off getting millions of credits and trying to transmute this.

Phobos Dark Sector, or Phobos with grineer?

Not everyone has 1.5M credits and tons of rare mods to burn. I got mine from wave 5 on Kepler, Phobos. Just bring 2 nekros, a mag or trinity to keep you and the pod alive, and someone with an AOE skill to kill enemies in large groups for efficient desecration. You'll have it in no time.

i repeat:

"if u have the credits and lots of mods you cant sell"

It took me around 8 hours of farming Cambria on Earth, sometimes with the clan other times with a random group, over the course of 2 days, but I finally got it. I'd try 1-2 transmutes per day just to see if I'd be lucky. I didn't want to waste all my creds on RNG. Anyway, my advice is just grind survival on Earth or Phobos and you'll get it. You don't have to waste plat or creds.