Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Darksector Tileset

sandmansly

just like the title. I think the corpus tileset right now is lore breaking cuz we,the tenno,  just build the solar rail to the place thats hard to get to but why is there a corpus settlement there and infested? This is so confusing. At least, the tileset should have a tenno architecture just like the dojo? because we r the one we can go there not corpus or grineer.

sorry for by bad english

Sandmansly

AFAIK, the current Dark Sectors using the usual tilesets are placeholders, just like how Earth used Grineer Asteroid and Galleon before getting the Forest tileset, or the same with Ceres before it got the Shipyards.

It is heavily lazy of DE to just use the Corpus ship tileset for the Dark Sectors. 

Digital Extremes already has a plan for each Planet to have it's own Tileset. Digital Extremes is far from lazy. i would chalk it up to a 'completed' mechanic, just no completed Tileset ready for it yet, but will probably arrive someday in the future.

DE seems to prioritise mechanics first, which is good IMO. I mean, you get to try out the system first, right? Then only does all the pretty stuff come in for you to drool at.

Besides, people would suffer from Warframe withdrawal and become restless and too productive if they didn't release them first.

just like the title. I think the corpus tileset right now is lore breaking cuz we,the tenno,  just build the solar rail to the place thats hard to get to but why is there a corpus settlement there and infested? This is so confusing. At least, the tileset should have a tenno architecture just like the dojo? because we r the one we can go there not corpus or grineer.

Dude, DE just released this whole system.

They already said that Dark Sectors will have their own Tiles/enemies

/thread

It is heavily lazy of DE to just use the Corpus ship tileset for the Dark Sectors. 

It's not lazy.  They wanted to give us a cool new mode of play with the Dark Sectors as soon as they could (just set aside all the practicality problems that exist in Dark Sectors for a moment, and realize they wanted to get this out to us so we could have new stuff to do).  I dunno about you, but I enjoy and appreciate they went ahead and let us have the goodies without having to wait for the art team to be all artsy fartsy.  =P  (Just kidding, <3 Artists, they make the pretties and I do so enjoy the pretties)