Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possibly Another Dark Sector Reference (Reflection In Hydroid's Undertow)?

TheMugbearer

It's the starting area from Dark Sector.

That's actually quite cool. I'm gonna pretend it is just a really awesome, well placed Easter Egg and that it wasn't just a reused texture.

...wait, does that mean when enemies enter your puddle, you're sending them back into Dark Sector? Hydroid is the link between alternate dimensions, semi-confirmed.

“Certainly, the terror of a deserted house swells in geometrical rather than arithmetical progression as houses multiply to form a city of stark desolation. The sight of such endless avenues of fishy-eyed vacancy and death, and the thought of such linked infinities of black, brooding compartments given over to cob-webs and memories and the conqueror worm, start up vestigial fears and aversions that not even the stoutest philosophy can disperse.”

Not sure where to post this. Soooo De, what is this building/painting in Hydroids puddle? The lighthouse is cool

fdz1sbu.jpg

EDIT: Posted second picture below

Edited by 7.T.

Yeah. Someone else posted something like this. Apparently the reflectmap for Hydroid's puddle is some odd landscape. Not really sure from what. The Dark Sector game possibly?

It's definitely not UT or Bioshock related. 

It's McDonalds.

Or a Starbucks.

Yeah. Someone else posted something like this. Apparently the reflectmap for Hydroid's puddle is some odd landscape. Not really sure from what. The Dark Sector game possibly?

It's definitely not UT or Bioshock related. 

Dangit, I was hoping I was the first lol oh well