Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wednesday Hype!

Sedant

then its settled, its going to be fixes all the way.

no new stuff. good, good.

if its a kubrow, i think i will stay using the carrier. 

if the llama dogs fetch stuffs i would be a happy musher. mush

How is no new stuff a good thing? I mean I'm all for fixes but why not both? I fully understand that sometimes resources have to be allocated in different ways but the Tenno reinforcements are getting down right scarce and I'm in no way prepared to call that trend good. If it weren't for the clanmates who still need to be kitted up I wouldn't be bothering.

What, no bunny eared grineer and container eggs?

Wow, how did I forget Easter is only days away.

I was hoping for some reinforcement update, but will live without it since my Hydroid and Rhino Prime will finish building tomorrow.

And just a random comment, wasn't really all into the melee 2.0, until I got those stance mods for some of the weapons... I've never really played melee at all in Warframe and now I actively want to do it since I'm having so much fun with it.  We'll see how long that lasts but good job DE, I'll probably potato a melee weapon or two now as well.

This Wednesday is definitely shaping up to deliver more of the fix/tweak area rather than any new content.

Just give me the proper Key-bind options (Fire & Melee both on Mouse 1) so i can start playing again and enjoy some new content, too.

I'm hoping for stability as much as the next person... but it would make me happy to see new content I can spend my Plat on. New content isn't just conjured from the ether though... it takes time to make, test internally etc etc. So if something was being worked on other the past week to be delivered as Reinforcement content today, perhaps we might see it in despite the DDoS attacks.

I know a lot of people have plenty to do, but you'll forgive a man who has run out, with the exception of helping alliance mates, which I'm fine with but... new content is new content. :)

I hope for Dojo door freeze bug fix (If you are alone in dojo everything is OK, once any player joins, you get frozen near lab/garden/other doors while trying to open them). There have been 5 hotfixes and that bug was never fixed.

10 tenno frozen near one door is not a nice sight.

tweak for melee 2.0

Buff atika

Buff Oberon hallowed ground

Make Ash teleport targetless

give a special stance " to Dragon NiKana and nerf his stats

ADD PVP mission "Defend your Tower" in "stalker" like system you can jump in missions up to 4 player per mission played against your tower and replace specters directly

XD

sorry

tweak for melee 2.0

Buff atika

ADD PVP mission "Defend your Tower" in "stalker" like system you can jump in missions up to 4 player per mission played against your tower and replace specters directly

XD

sorry

*gag*

tweak for melee 2.0

Buff atika

XD

sorry

So why is it that the dnikana needs a nerf? I'm interested if there's something more than "it's strong and reasons" which is the best I've heard for any nerf except ogris and penta not using rifle ammo stats (that should happen). I like the ash thing, have no opinion on the Oberon thing. To the rest I'm just glad you aren't making the game, this is not personal but there are plenty of pvp games and plenty of pvp being forced where it really doesn't fit. It's nice that its not being pushed any further than conclaves here. Edited by NevanChambers

Honestly, I must confess that after taking so long to deliver U13, much less any new content, and the combination of Hek Grinding, a frustrating new boss, server instability, and needing new mods that don't drop to actually enjoy melee 2.0... I'm really hot very happy with you guys right now DE. I've encountered two arc traps on the other side of walls that can't be killed in survival mission, in a room where life support kept spawning. I've had it be impossible to leave Hek's arena because of water flowing down and that being the only way out. I'm just overall feeling like your priorities are all in the wrong places, and giving us another Ruk like boss where I have to wait for them to choose to be vulnerable after I had to grind for the parts to face them...

I can respect you spend more time on the content than it takes for us to consume it. But every way you've tried to counter that with this patch is the wrong way. If I want to play warframe, I'll play it. I don't need you to lock content behind grindwalls of mods or drops. Not only that, but oberon's new drop mechanic is terrible. I used to grind Hek on earth for neurodes and larks and get a full suit of oberon in a short time, but now not only is it so completely random, but there's no way to work towards it meaningfully. The Tenno lab seemed like you wanted to work away from frustrating messes to get frames, but this feels like the wrong direction. I've 30'd an oberon, but if I wanted to make one now? All I've gotten is helmets, and I haven't even been able to work for the drop.

It feels like anything new that's fun in the game happens by mistake while you guys double down on grind, anti-farming mechanics in a FARMING game (argon crystals seriously make no sense), or on frustrating design to fight against behavior you personally detest (arc traps) which are bugged and do not actually curb said behavior.

Your attempt to make me play more to get stuff done is just making me question why I'm spending time doing it at all.

I have this problem since Sunday , I lost 3 Tranquil Cleave until then with this error.

finding 3 tranquil cleave is one thing but losing them all seems kinda far-fetched. and since  in your pick we cant see rewards or even time i call BS

tweak for melee 2.0

Buff atika

XD

sorry

Never. Go play call of duty.